Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: EV-30
What we say:
Using BOSS's familiarly un-destroyable build quality, the EV-30 is a die-cast aluminium expression pedal made to a smaller size for use on today's crowded pedalboards.
Many effects pedals and multi-effects units benefit from having extra real time control and an expression pedal in treadle form like this makes a lot of sense for musicians whose hands are typically both busy!
The EV-30 feels superbly solid under the feet and it's small size doesn't hinder its operation at all. BOSS have developed a mechanism within the pedal to compensate for the small size so it matches the feel under-foot of a full size treadle pedal.
BOSS have also included a polarity switch to counteract any devices that use opposite polarity: effectively, if a pedal can accept an expressional input, the EV-30 will work!
Smooth and precise expression control in a pedalboard-friendly size
A key feature of the EV-30 is an innovative internal mechanism that provides ultra-smooth feel and precise parameter control, delivering performance that rivals full-size pedals. And with two expression outputs, you can save further space by controlling two different devices from a single pedal. The outputs are electronically isolated, eliminating the possibility of noise issues from ground loops.
The EV-30 brings powerful real-time parameter control to the many BOSS compact pedals equipped with expression pedal inputs. It’s also ideal for use with BOSS multi-effects processors and effects switching systems. A handy polarity switch provides compatibility with a wide range of music gear, allowing you to use the EV-30 with most devices that support expression control.
- Space-saving expression pedal with a rugged die-cast aluminum body
- Silky feel and smooth pivot for precise parameter control
- Isolated dual expression outputs for controlling two devices with one pedal
- Independent pedal range adjustment for each output
- Works with ¼-inch TRS expression inputs on stompbox pedals, multi-effects, keyboards, MIDI controllers, and more
- Polarity switch provides compatibility with most devices that support expression control
- Shares the same rugged, space-saving design of the FV-30H/L volume pedals and PW-3 wah
- Includes ¼-inch TRS (stereo) cable