Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock4 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Individually hand-built using traditional materials and 'old world' craftsmanship with solid spruce Top, solid maple back & sides. has a rosewood fingerboard and adjustable ebony bridge. The F-style body with oval hole gives the player superb tone and projection of sound.
The mandolin of choice for traditional bluegrass and country players, Eastman F-Style Mandolins are lovingly handcrafted with premium tonewoods and time-honored traditional methods.
Each hand built Eastman instrument is designed and constructed to provide the most demanding musician with excellent playability, superior tone and volume and unfailing reliability through excellent design.
- Neck Woods: Maple
- Neck Length: 6 15/16? (176.19mm)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width 1 3/32? (27.78mm)
- Scale Length: 13 7/8? (352.42mm)
- Fingerboard Timber : Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12? (304mm)
- Frets: Dunlop #6310
- Inlays: White mother-of-pearl
- Tuners: Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario J74 strings
- Body Shape: F-Style
- Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Maple
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Fitted adjustable Ebony
- Tailpiece: Stamped chrome
- Body Dimensions: 27? x 10? x 1 23/32? (685.80mm x 254 x 43.65mm)
- Finish: Satin lacquer
- Case: Padded Gig bag Included in price