Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: NOR0064
The fifth generation of our successful Stage Series, the Nord Stage 3 features our latest award-winning technologies including the Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with sample playback, acclaimed Nord C2D Organ Engine, a greatly enhanced Piano Section, and extensive hands-on Effects - all in one exceptional performance keyboard.
Nord Stage 3 88 features our top-of-the-line 88-note fully weighted Hammer Action Keybed (A-C).
Nord Stage 3 HP76 features an extremely lightweight 76-note Hammer Action Portable keybed (E-G).
Nord Stage 3 Compact features a 73-note Semi Weighted Waterfall keybed (E-E) with Physical Drawbars.
Two super-clear OLED displays for on-stage clarity, Seamless Transitions when changing programs/sounds, extended Split functionality, and the addition of the new Song List Mode makes the Nord Stage 3 more intuitive and flexible than ever for the live performer.
Massive sonic flexibility
The Nord Stage 3 has three sound generating sections; Piano, Organ and Synthesiser, all of which can be used simultaneously. Furthermore, the Nord Stage 3 has 2 separate slots allowing you to have 2 Pianos, 2 Organs and 2 Synths plus Effects at the same time for massive sonic flexibility.
Performance Highlights NEW
- OLED displays for Program and Synth sections
- Seamless Transitions for smooth program changes
- Advanced Split functionality with optional crossfade
- Song Mode for set list functionality
- Physical Drawbars for Compact model
- Support for program change via pedal
The greatly enhanced Piano Section features doubled memory (2 GB) for our exclusive Nord Piano Library, expanded voice polyphony and creative new Piano Filters.
The Nord Stage 3 features an outstanding selection of Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos, Digital Pianos, Clavinet and Harpsichord from our exclusive Nord Piano Library - all handpicked for their unique characters. The Nord Stage 3 Piano Section also features a brand new “Layer” category with rich dynamic layered patches.
The Nord Piano Experience
Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments. Our unique ‘Advanced String Resonance’ and Dynamic Pedal Noise features deliver breathtaking realism and an unsurpassed level of expressiveness.
Piano Section Highlights NEW
- 2 GB Memory (doubled from Stage 2 EX)
- Greatly expanded polyphony (120 voices)
- New Layer category
- Creative Piano Filters
The Nord Stage 3 features the acclaimed Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine, combined with Sample Playback and a dedicated OLED display.
Powerful Smart Oscillator
The Lead A1 synth engine is renowned for its analog-modelling warmth, and utilises brilliant Smart Oscillator Configurations to deliver stunning results with little programming. Single oscillator setups including Shape, FM, Ring Mod, Detune and Sync. Dual oscillator modes include Noise, Sine, Saw, Triangle and Square Mix. The Synth section also includes a brand new Oscillator category with massive “Super Waves”.
The Nord Stage 3 Synth Section has powerful sample playback capabilities and comes with a wide selection of samples from our Nord Sample Library. All samples can be tweaked creatively inside the A1 Synth Engine and it is even possible to create and transfer your own samples using the Nord Sample Editor.
Synth Section Highlights NEW
- Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample Playback
- Dedicated OLED display for Oscillator configurations
- 480 MB memory for Sample Library
- New Super Wave category and new classic waveforms
- Classic Transistor Ladder Filter emulation, flexible LP+BP Filter and Filter Drive
- Extended Morph functionality
The Nord Stage 3 features our latest award-winning C2D Organ simulations of B3 Tonewheel and Transistor Organs, plus two brand new Principal Pipe Organs.
Separate Organs and Rotary per Slot
It is now possible to use two different Organ models simultaneously, allowing you to creatively blend a B3 with a Vox/Farfisa or a Principal Pipe organ. The updated vintage Model 122 Rotary Speaker simulation is also available for each slot independently.
Physical Drawbars for Compact model
The Nord Stage 3 Compact features our physical drawbars, and semi-weighted waterfall keybed. This model also supports the Nord Half-moon Switch.
Organ Section Highlights NEW
- Nord C2D B3 Tone Wheel simulation
- Model 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- 2 new Principal Pipe organs
- Physical Drawbars for Compact model
- Separate Rotary Speaker setting per slot
The Nord Stage 3 Effect section features more morphable parameters, an enhanced Delay effect, separate Reverb and Compressor for each slot, and a brand new Filter Effect.
The powerful Nord Stage 3 Effect Section features a wide range of instantly tweakable high quality effects including Tremolo, Phaser, Chorus, Pan, Wah, RM, Flanger and Vibe, all modelled after classic stomp boxes.r
Effect Section Highlights NEW
- Delay with added Feedback filters (HP/LP/BP) and dedicated Analog Mode
- Filter Mode with Resonance (HP/LP)
- Separate Compressor per slot including new Fast Mode
- Separate Reverb per Slot including new Bright Mode
- Extended Morph functionality
- Master Level Control
- Wooden Pitch Stick
- Modulation Wheel
- 400 Programs - 8 Banks with 10 Pages each. Each Page has 5 Program locations
- Song Mode - 8 Banks with 50 Songs each (400 Songs in total). Each Song has 5 Song Parts (Programs).
- 5 Live Buffers
- 2 Individual Slot Setups
- 3 Morph sources (Modulation Wheel, Control Pedal, Aftertouch)
- Global Mono output
- Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones
- Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control
- Internal and MIDI clock source
- MIDI over USB functionality
- Level control
- Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones
- 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off
- Keyboard Zones editor mode
- Nord C2D B3 Tone wheel Organ simulation
- Vox Continental and Farfisa models
- 2 Digital Pipe Organ models
- 9 digitally controlled Drawbars
- Percussion controls
- Vibrato / Chorus control
- Two Drawbar Presets per Slot
- 2-Part Multitimbral (2 manuals)
- 2 GB memory for Piano sounds
- All sounds can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 120 Voice Polyphony
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
- 4 Selectable Velocity Curves
- Dedicated Piano filters
- Clavinet EQ controls
- String Resonance (Generation 2) on acoustic Grand Pianos and Uprights
- Selectable Soft Piano Release
- Pedal Noise when used with Nord Triple Pedal (optional accessory) on selected acoustic and electric pianos
- Layer (Slot) Detune functionality
- 2-Part Multitimbral
- Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample Playback
- Dedicated OLED Display for Oscillator section
- 480 MB Memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
- All samples can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 34 Voice polyphony
- Oscillator Types: Classic, Wavetable (Wave), Formant, Super Wave (S-Wave) and Sample
- Oscillator Configurations: Pitch, Detune*, Shape*, Sync*, Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Bell and Noise Mix, FM* and Ring Mod (*=Not available for Sample/Superwave)
- Classic Transistor Ladder Filter (LP M), 12 & 24 dB Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and combined Low Pass/Band Pass (LP+BP) filter
- Filter Drive: Off, 1, 2 and 3
- Filter Tracking: Off, 1/3, 2/3 and Full
- 3 Unison modes
- Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
- Modulation envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
- LFO with 5 waveforms/modes: Square, Triangle, Ramp Dn, Ramp Up and Sample & Hold
- 400 (8x50) Synth Preset locations with Synth Preset categories
- Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Up-Down and Random). Range: 1, 2, 3 or 4 octaves.
- LFO and Arpeggiator synchronizable to Master Clock
- 2-Part Multitimbral
- Effect 1: Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Wah-Wah, AutoWah 1, Autowah 2
- Effect 2: Flanger, Vibe, 2 Phasers, 2 Choruses
- Delay with Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet) controls, Ping Pong (stereo taps), Tap-Tempo, Feedback Filter (HP/LP/BP) and panel selectable Analog mode.
- 3 types of Speaker simulations, JC, Twin and Small
- Filter Mode (HP24/LP24) with Cut-off, Resonance and Mix controls
- Tube amp simulation with adjustable overdrive
- 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid. EQ ranges: 100 Hz, 200 Hz - 8 kHz and 4 kHz
- Rotary Speaker: selectable speed (Stop, Slow and Fast) and separate overdrive
- Extended Morphable Parameters - (Filter Resonance, Reverb Dry/Wet, Delay Feedback, Amp Drive)
- Effect rates/tempo can be synchronized to the Master Clock
- Compressor with Fast Mode
- Reverb - 6 algorithms with Bright Mode
- Nord Stage 3 88: 88-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: A-C
- 4 Assignable Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- Sustain input compatible with Nord Triple Pedal (sold separately)
- Rotor Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- Organ Swell Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- Program Change Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary two-button pedal like e.g. Boss FS-6, Boss FS-7 etc.
- MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connectors
- MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector for USB MIDI, Software Update and Sound Transfer
- Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
- Nord Stage 2 Connections
- User Manual
- Sustain pedal
- Power cord
- USB cord
WEGHT + DIMENSIONS
- Nord Stage 3 88: 1287 mm (50.7"), 118 mm (4.7"), 334 mm (13")
- Nord Stage 3 88: 19 kg (41.8 lb)