Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery on Tuesday
Manufacturer's ID: PMN-DST-UK
The Meris Polymoon delay pedal has risen, and it’s big… no, wait, HUUUUGE!
The guys and gals at Meris in California have outdone themselves with this one. They have dubbed the Polymoon capable of a “Mathematical Dream State”, a Super-Modulated Delay inspired by cascaded rack gear.
Staying true to the ethos of the company, the Polymoon’s unique delay algorithms have been written by DSP Engineer and VP, Angelo Mazzocco. Tidal soundscapes and super-modulated repeat trails will lead to new inspiration with every note you play. Guitar, synthesiser or any instrument will take on new new shapes and forms with the Polymoon’s massive algorithmic flow
Designed to surpass requirements for studio and live use, the Meris Polymoon features 24bit A/D & D/A converters, 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware and a premium analog signal path throughout. You can select whether you want it to run in True Bypass (relay) or Analogue Buffered Bypass modes. It also has a digitally controlled analogue dry path allowing for the most natural sounding wet/dry mix possible.
- 1200mS real time selectable multiple-tap delay line
- Massive multi LFO modulation controls
- 6 custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms for subtle to aggressive pitch shifting effects
- Adjustable Tilt EQ filter in delay feedback
- Tempo syncable stereo Barberpole Phaser
- Multimode stereo Dynamic Flanger w/ feedback
- Unique feedback topology
- Dimension control for smearing reflections
- Selectable quarter or dotted eighth note Tap Tempo
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- External Tap Tempo over TRS
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color – white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.