Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock4 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Thursday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: PM-100
HIGH-RESOLUTION SOUND MONITORING, FINE-TUNED FOR ROLAND’S V-DRUMS
Delivering rich, dynamic sound from a minimal footprint, the PM-100 is the ideal compact monitoring solution for Roland’s V-Drums. Equipped with 80 watts of power, the PM-100 features a custom full-range speaker system and rugged cabinet specially optimized for reproducing the famously expressive V-Drums sound and response. And with onboard mixing capabilities, you’re able to connect music players and other devices for practice and enjoyment while playing at home.
- Premium all-in-one monitor designed for use with V-Drums electronic percussion products
- Full-range audio system with 80 watts of power, custom 10-inch speaker, and tweeter
- Angled design provides ideal sound coverage for the seated player
- Integrated mixer with independent volume controls and global EQ
- Dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
- Unique full-width bar handle for easy floor adjustment and carrying convenience
The PM-100 is the perfect complement to any V-Drums set. Its compact size is ideal for playing at home, and the powerful custom speaker system delivers rich, full-range sound with inspiring punch and presence. The front face is angled for optimal sound monitoring while seated at the V-Drums, and a full-width bar handle on top offers a convenient way to carry the monitor and adjust its floor position.
With its integrated mixer, the PM-100 allows you to monitor backing music and external devices along with your kit. There’s a dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players. Independent volume controls are provided for the V-Drums and line input sections, and there’s also a two-band equalizer for shaping the overall sound.
|Rated Power Output||80 W|
|Nominal Input Level||V-Drums INPUT: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
LINE INPUT: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
|Speakers||25 cm (10 inches) Woofer x 1, 5 cm (2 inches) Tweeter x 1|
V-Drums VOLUME knob
LINE INPUT VOLUME knob
|Connectors||V-Drums INPUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
LINE INPUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
AC IN jack
|Power Consumption||36 W|