Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock4 Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: GT-1000
What we say:
BOSS bring their longstanding GT range up to date with the powerful GT-1000 effects processor. BOSS have done this kind of thing for a long time now and this new model is a bid to keep their prestige in a sea of similar products.
With the GT1000, BOSS have unveiled some new technology: AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) which is expressly designed to replicate the feel and dynamic touch that a guitarist experiences when playing through a quality tube amp. It must be said that right off the bat, the amp sounds on here are hugely impressive: full of nuance, depth and character, these most important building blocks for our tones are spectacular. Knowing that BOSS have succeeded here makes everything else even more exciting to hear about!
Connectivity, aside from the Bluetooth, is excellent: you get MIDI and USB for implementation to your home studio (DI this baby for extremely high quality guitars on your recordings) and both 1/4” jack AND balanced XLR outputs for live use. Boss have skipped the XLR outs in the past and we always prefer these for quieter, stringer signals so we are suitably pleased to see them included here.
The unit itself is as tough as all GT units in the past have been but with an unexpected sleekness that impresses and makes the unit far easier to carry around.
There are certainly more features to go through but suffice to say, if you are in the world of digital modelling, BOSS have leapt into the bear pit with their fists swinging.
- Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay/reverb carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs