Line 6 Power Cab Guitar Cabinet
In Stock4 Available
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: GPOWERCAB
The Powercab™ 112 is a 1x12 active speaker system that delivers an authentic “amp-in-the-room” playing experience when paired with any modeler. When set to Flat mode, you simply plug your modeler in and play; Powercab 112 amplifies the sound of your presets as they are, much like a standard “FRFR” speaker system—but with the response and feel of an actual guitar amplifier.
Now imagine having an empty 1x12 speaker cabinet that you can instantly load with any one of six classic speaker types just by pressing a button. Setting the Powercab 112 to Speaker Modeling mode enables you to do just that—virtually—using a new technology developed by Line 6. Simply bypass the speaker cabinet models in your modeler’s signal chain and let Powercab 112 provide the sound and feel of playing through those classic speakers.
The Powercab 112 guitar speaker system accomplishes this by combining a clean 250-watt power amplifier with a custom hybrid coaxial speaker. The speaker combines the range, clarity, and power-handling capabilities of a P.A. speaker, with the rapid transient response of a guitar speaker, in just the right measure to function optimally in both Flat and Speaker Modeling modes. And Powercab 112 is loud, producing a room-filling 128dB SPL maximum volume.
- Provides an authentic “amp-in-the-room” playing experience with any modeler
- Choice of flat response or six classic guitar speaker models
- 250-watt amplifier delivers up to 128dB Peak SPL
- 12“ custom hybrid coaxial driver
- 70Hz-20kHz neutral frequency response in Flat mode
- Curved plywood construction results in a cabinet that is solid yet lightweight