TC Electronic Teleport GLT Transmitter
Manufacturer's ID: 000-CN304-00010
TELEPORT GLT is the transmitter component of the TELEPORT High-Performance Active Guitar Signal Long Cable Run System. Engineered to convert your guitar's output to a balanced low-impedance (Lo-Z) signal, GLT can easily transmit over distances of up to 300 feet (100 meters) with absolutely zero signal loss – making it the ideal solution for long cable runs in performance venues and recording studios.
A large stage often presents a challenge when it comes to getting your guitar signal to your amplifier, and running a long unbalanced 1/4" guitar cable can quickly suck the life out of your precious tone. Plus, those long guitar cables are extremely susceptible to electrical noise and radio-frequency interference (RFI), not to mention signal loss. TELEPORT allows you to use standard balanced Lo-Z mic cables to eliminate all of the above, so you never lose a drop of tone.
You’ve worked hard to achieve your signature sound – and TELEPORT’s high headroom design respects that! And since every guitar also brings its own personality to the mix, GLT’s Variable Pickup load compensation control lets you dial in the perfect match for your favorite axe. Whether you’re connected to a cranked stack in an off-stage isolation booth, or in the studio, you get your guitar’s true, noise-free tone – which can even be fed to pedalboards, amps and wireless systems.
The entire TELEPORT system takes mere minutes to set up and is so easy to use, no matter the size of the venue or studio. Just connect GLT (transmitter) and GLR (receiver) using a balanced XLR microphone cable, hook your guitar up to the GLT, plug the GLR’s output into your amp’s input, and TELEPORT instantly buffers, balances and matches impedance all by itself. TELEPORT is even fully transformer-isolated for electrical separation and ultra-low noise, with low harmonic and phase distortion (techno-speak for: it sounds great!).
Housed in a sturdy aluminum casing with silicone rubber corners and a high quality Neutrik* XLR connector, TELEPORT is built like a tank. Both practical and rugged in a compact design, TELEPORT delivers all of your tone all of the time.
- High performance guitar signal transmitter to drive long cable guitar signals (together with GLR)
- Drives your guitar signal up to 300 feet (100 m) without any loss
- High headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Variable Pickup load compensation for most natural sound
- High impedance 1/4” TR to connect to guitar
- High quality Neutrik* XLR for highest signal integrity
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra low noise, harmonic and phase distortion design
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective silicone rubber corners
- Compact and rugged design
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More