Trace Elliot ELF 1 x 8 Combo
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: TEELF18C
There are many small bass amplifiers, but NONE that sound like their full-sized counterparts until now. For the authentic tone of a big bass amp that you can carry in one hand, the Trace Elliot® ELF™ Combos take the finest speaker components on the road in a portable package. These Combos are purpose-built to amplify your talent and the tone of your instrument.
The magic of the ELF Combo is in the built-in Trace Elliot ELF ultra-compact bass amplifier.
Weighing just 1.6 pounds and able to fit inside a back pocket, the ELF is the most portable, gig-worthy amp the industry has ever seen. Upon its release, users were impressed with the ELF’s solid, fan-cooled 200 W RMS at 4 ohm impedance. The panel offers plenty of options, including a wide-range input gain control with signal-level indicator and 3-band rotary equalizer that emulates the response of classic Trace Elliot multi-band graphic EQ filters.
Ultra-high preamp input impedance, at more than 10 mega ohms, provides maximum sensitivity when using passive pickups, while the post EQ balanced XLR DI output with ground lift sends classic Trace Elliot tone to a mixing console or recording device. A 1/4" headphone output allows for quiet practice.
The ELF amp proved that good things come in small packages, and now it’s gotten even better with Trace ELF Combos, enabling bass players to be even more gig-ready.
- 200W continuous into 4 ohms / 130W continuous into 8 ohms
- Wide range input gain control with signal level indicator
- 3-band rotary equalizer that emulates the response of classic Trace Elliot multi-band graphic EQ filters
- Ultra-high preamp input impedance (>10meg ohms) for maximum sensitivity when using passive pickups
- Post EQ balanced XLR DI output with ground lift for sending classic Trace Elliot tone to a mixing console or recording device
- 1/4" (6.35mm) headphone output for quiet practice
The ELF 1x8 Combo measures 12.0” x 10.2” x 13.3” and weighs only 17 pounds. The unit is purpose-built to amplify the player’s skill and the tone of their instrument, while being expandable and flexible to meet the needs of the setting. For instance, when it’s time for a big gig, take an ELF Combo and simply use the ultra quiet Trace DI to easily send the optimized tone to the house. The Trace DI is ideal for recording applications as well.