Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Manufacturer's ID: MOD-MATR-03
Matriarch is an analog synthesizer with an emphasis on imagination. The pinnacle of Moog’ssemi-modular family of synthesizers, Matriarch’s patchable architecture and classic Moogcircuits reward open exploration with endless sonic possibilities and unparalleled analogsound.
Easily create rich harmonic shapes with up to 4 notes of paraphony that can be sequenced,shifted, and stored with Matriarch’s intuitive 256 step sequencer, or stack the analog VCOs toplay on a massive 4 oscillator mono synth.
With a deep assortment of synthesis modules based on Bob Moog’s original circuit designs,Matriarch’s 100% analog signal path spans a dynamic sonic vocabulary – from overdrivenmonophonic bass to gently evolving paraphonic plucks that cycle through waveshapes into awash of infinite delay trails. Coupling the power of vintage-designed stereo ladder filters, dualEnvelope Generators, stereo Analog Delays, and stereo VCAs, Matriarch delivers amulti-dimensional sound that empowers the sonic exploration of space and time
Though Matriarch’s semi-modular design requires absolutely no patching, 90 modular patchpoints are easily accessible throughout the panel via the included 3.5mm patch cables. Thispowerful electronic instrument is a highly-versatile addition to any stage or studio that caneffortlessly transform from a performance keyboard into a fully modular analog synthesizer at amoment’s notice.
In addition to its standalone function, Matriarch is also an ideal processor of external soundsources and a powerful keyboard front-end for expanding a DFAM, Mother-32, Grandmother,or Eurorack modular system.Standout Features
- Mono, duo, and 4-note paraphonic playability
- Stereo analog delay w/ up to 700ms of MIDI sync-able stereo or ping/pong style repeats
- 256 step sequencer w/ up to 4 notes per step and 12 stored patterns. (Can bedecoupled from Matriarch to independently sequence external gear)
- Arpeggiator with selectable modes (Order, Forward/Backward, Random)
- Semi-modular analog synthesizer - no patching required
- 90 modular patch points for endless exploration
- Expressive 49-note Fatar keyboard w/ patchable velocity and aftertouch
- 4 analog oscillators w/ selectable waveshape and hard sync per-oscillator
- Full-range analog LFO with 6 selectable waveshapes
- Dual analog ADSR envelopes and VCAs
- 3x bipolar voltage controlled attenuators with ring mod capability
- Stereo ¼” and 3.5mm Eurorack level audio outputs
- PATCH POINTS - 90 x 3.5mm front and rear panels, 49 Inputs, 33 Outputs, 2x4Parallel-wired Mults.
- AUDIO INPUT - 1/4” TS jack (Rear Panel)
- AUDIO OUTPUTS - 2x 1/4” TS jacks for line level output (Rear Panel), 1/4” Headphonejack with dedicated level knob (rear panel), 2x 3.5mm Eurorack level outputs, 2x 3.5mmDelay outputs
- MIDI I/O - 5-pin DIN In, Out, Thru; plus MIDI over USB (Rear Panel)
- PEDAL INPUTS - 1/4” Sustain, 1/4” Expression
- Dimensions: 32” (81.28cm) Wide x 14 1/4” (36.19cm) Deep x 5 1/2” (13.97cm) High
- WEIGHT - 24lbs. / 10.89kg