Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock5 Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: ZFXB1FOUR
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Zoom B1 Four is a compact pedal ready to take your low end to new heights. With over 70 effects, 9 amp models, and a built in rhythm section it has everything you need to practice.
Features We Love:
Huge Range of Tones
With over 60 effects and 9 amp models you have a huge range of tones for your bass. Choose from classic amps, and blend them with effects such as octaver, bass synth, and fuzz tones.
Guitar Lab Software
Connect your B1 Four up to your computer via USB to use the Guitar Lab Software where you can explore different patches, effects, and more!
A built-in looper allows you to loop up to 30 seconds and overdub that section endlessly. You can use this to create multi-layer arrangements.
- Huge range of tones
- Flexibility with Guitar Lab Software
- B1X FOUR offers 71 built-in effects
- 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Swap function makes patch organization a breeze
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows silent patch selection while the current patch remains operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass guitar tunings, including low-B, high-C, and drop tunings
- Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board-Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to Guitar Lab
- Optional AC adapter
|Maximum number of simultaneous effect||5|
|Sampling frequency||44.1 kHz|
|A/D conversion||24-bit, 128× oversampling|
|D/A conversion||24-bit, 128× oversampling|
|Display||128x32 dot matrix LCD|
|INPUT||Standard mono phone jack|
|Rated Input Level||-20dBu|
|AUX IN||Stereo mini jack|
|Rated input level||-10 dBu|
|OUTPUT||Standard stereo phone jack (combined line/headphone)|
|Maximum output level||Line +2 dBu (10 kΩor more output impedance)|
|Headphones||17 mW + 17 mW (32Ωload)|
|Input S/N||120 dB|
|Noise floor (residual noise)||-97 dBu|
AC adapter: 9V DC 500mA center negative (ZOOM AD-16)
4 AA batteries (about 18 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries with the LCD backlight off
|USB||USB MIDI, USB Micro-B
Power can also be supplied through the USB port.
When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
|Size & Weight||Height: 156 mm (D) × 130 mm (W) × 42 mm (H)
Weight: 340 g (excluding batteries)