Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
MXR X Third Man Hardware Double Down
Order before 4PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: MXR-EFX-CSP042
MXR and Third Man Hardware have teamed up to create the perfect booster for gigging guitar players—this pedal combines two separate MXR Micro Amp circuits into a single box so that you can heat up two separate signal chains with just the right amount of classic Micro Amp bump.
The Double Down Pedal’s single input jack splits your signal to two separate outputs, each with its own Gain control for up to +26dB of signal-boosting power. On the left side of the housing is a Phase switch that adds a pronounced stereophonic effect by inverting the phase of the second output signal. On the right side of the pedal is a Buffer switch so that you can choose between true bypass—for the purists—and buffered bypass switching to keep your sound intact when driving two signal chains.
Plug into the Double Down Pedal from MXR and Third Man Hardware, and double boost your double stack.
- FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/bypass (yellow LED indicates on)
- GAIN 1 knob sets output level of OUT 1 signal
- GAIN 2 knob sets output level of OUT 2 signal 4
- PHASE switch selects stereophonic effect (yellow LED indicates on)
- BUFFER switch selects true/buffered bypass (yellow-orange LED indicates buffered bypass)
- The MXR® x Third Man Hardware Double Down™ Pedal is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ ECB003EU, or an MXR® Brick™ Series power supply
- Bypass Buffered/True Bypass
- Current Draw 11 mA