Buy with confidence: We're the only UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & extended Christmas exchange as standard.
Buy today and exchange until 31st January 2024
- Free Next Day Delivery Available
- Buy Today, Play Tomorrow, Exchange until 2024
- 3 Year Warranty
- Proudly Employee Owned
Bose L1 Pro32 With Sub1 Portable Line Array System
Out of StockPlease contact us for an estimated delivery time.
Includes Extended Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
L1 Pro32 Portable Line Array System
The L1 Pro32 is our most advanced Bose L1 portable line array ever. It delivers the supreme clarity and output of a 32-driver articulated line array and 180-degree horizontal sound coverage, giving you an unrivalled portable PA system for medium-to-large-sized venues and events like weddings, clubs, and festivals. The L1 Pro32 combines with either the Bose Sub1 or Sub2 subwoofer to create a powerful, modular solution that’s easy to pack, carry, and set up. A built-in multi-channel mixer offers EQ, reverb, and phantom power, plus Bluetooth® streaming and access to the full library of ToneMatch presets — and the intuitive L1 Mix app places wireless control in your hands from your smartphone.
For DJs, singer-songwriters, bands — and your audience — the L1 Pro32 offers a truly superior experience. It gives you the power to sound your best and simply perform.
- Provide a truly superior audio experience with the most advanced L1 portable line array ever, ideal for medium-to-large-sized venues and events like weddings, clubs, and festivals
- Deliver premium full-range sound with consistent tonal balance for singer-songwriters, mobile DJs, bands, and more
- Maintain supreme vocal and instrument clarity with a straight-shape extended-frequency line array featuring 32 articulated 2” neodymium drivers and wide 180-degree horizontal coverage
- Bring bass without the bulk via Bose Sub1 or Sub2 modular subwoofers, featuring RaceTrack drivers that take up less space, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage
- Go from vehicle to venue easily with a modular high-output system that’s lighter and easier to pack, carry, and set up
- Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more.
- Connect various audio sources easily via built-in mixer with two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) aux input, plus Bluetooth® streaming — and access system EQ and ToneMatch presets, volume, tone, and reverb via illuminated controls
- Add even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port; one cable provides both power and digital audio between system and a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (optional)
- Take wireless control with the L1 Mix app on your smartphone to adjust settings instantly from your phone, roam the room and fine-tune, and access the ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets
Sub1 Powered Bass Module
A powered, portable bass module, the Sub1 subwoofer combines with virtually any portable PA and delivers low-end performance down to 40 Hz. Its unique 7” × 13” high-excursion RaceTrack driver allows for an ultra-slim enclosure, delivering performance that rivals a traditional 12” woofer without the cumbersome size, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage. Compared to the Sub2 subwoofer, Sub1 is the more compact subwoofer option for the Bose L1 Pro32 system, combining seamlessly via single-cable SubMatch connectivity. You can stack multiple Sub1 subwoofers for even more low end — or to unleash Cardioid Mode for directional bass. With a Sub1, you get a subwoofer that goes virtually anywhere and effortlessly fills out your sound.
|System Type||Self-powered bass module|
|Frequency Response (–3 dB) 1||40 Hz to 180 Hz|
|Frequency Range (–10 dB)||32 Hz to 250 Hz|
|Nominal Vertical Coverage Pattern||0°|
|Nominal Horizontal Coverage Pattern||Omnidirectional (with –10 dB rear rejection in Cardioid mode)|
|Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1 m, continuous 2||118.6 dB|
|Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1 m, peak 2||124.6 dB|
|Low Frequency||1 × RaceTrack low-frequency driver 7" × 13"|
|Low Frequency Voice Coil Size||2"|
|Driver Protection||Dynamic limiting|
|Low Frequency Amplifier Channel||480 W|
|Channel 1 & 2 Input: Audio Type||Combination XLR or 1/4" TRS connector (mic/instrument/line)|
|Channel 1 & 2 Input: Impedance||100 KΩ|
|Channel 1 & 2 Input: Channel Gain||+10 dB to +45 dB; from input to driver, controlled by volume control|
|Channel 1 & 2 Input: Max Input Signal||+24 dBu|
|Channel 1 & 2 Output: Audio Type||XLR connector, line-level, full-frequency bandwidth|
|SubMatch Input: Audio Type||Bose proprietary multi-pin cable|
|SubMatch Thruput: Audio Type||Bose proprietary multi-pin cable|
|LED Indicators||Standby, Phase/Pattern selection, Input EQ selection, Output EQ selection, Signal/Clip Indicator|
|AC Power Input||100–240 VAC (±20%, 50/60 Hz)|
|Input: Electrical Type||IEC, SubMatch|
|Initial turn on inrush current||14.9 A at 120 V; 29.3 A at 230 V|
|Inrush current after AC mains interruption of 5 s||5.8 A at 120 V; 32.0 A at 230 V|
|Product Dimensions (H × W × D)||533 × 260 × 529 mm (21.0 × 10.2 × 20.8 in)|
|Weight||15.5 kg (34.1 lbs)|
Manufacturer's ID: 840921-2100