Sales Staff (Full Time)
About the Role:
You will become a member of our guitar sales team, assisting with all aspects of our customers' experience. We are looking for a warm, friendly and outgoing person who possesses a good understanding of selling. You should be dependable, have excellent communication skills, be a team player and have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Fundamental to this role is an ability to sell and demonstrate products to our customers.
Due to the specialist nature of the store, it is essential that you possess a keen knowledge and familiarity of guitars and their related equipment.
- Assisting our customers in-store and via email and phone
- Supporting your collegaues by being a team player
- Ensuring the shop floor is well presented and retail ready
- Maintaining excellent product knowledge in an ever evolving industry
- Demonstrating guitars and other guitar related products
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be a great communicator
- Be a friendly and outgoing 'people person'
- Work well under pressure
- Possess a great knowledge and passion for guitar and all related equipment
Previous sales experience is preferred, but not essential, as full training will be provided and you will have the ongoing support of your managers and colleagues. If you think you’ve got the energy and ability, we’d love to hear from you!
- London Living Wage salary
- Best in industry staff purchase scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Performance related bonuses
- Job Type: Full-time, includes weekends.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.
Assistant Manager (Full Time)
guitarguitar is the UK’s biggest retailer of guitars, and the key UK partner of internationally renowned brands such as Gibson, Fender, Taylor and Martin. Founded in Scotland in 2004, the company has expanded to 6 stunning retail stores across the UK and an industry-leading website, listed in the UK’s top 300 online retailers for 2021.
We are working on a number of exciting projects to consolidate and strengthen our position in the UK market, all of which are related to delivering a truly best in class experience to our customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are recruiting for a dynamic and passionate person to join our Camden store as an Assistant Manager. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership qualities and organisational skills, and play a key role in the on-going success of the store.
Be responsible for the day to day running of the store, reporting directly to the Store Manager
- Lead, inspire and motivate the store team; helping and supporting them to achieve the store’s goals
- Drive and maximise sales and customer experience; both in store and online
- Maintain stock inventory, making sure the store is always filled with exciting and desirable gear
- Ensure guitarguitar’s visual merchandising standards are maintained and that stock is displayed in an appealing and commercially wise manner
- Complete store admin accurately, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Extremely strong organisational skills
- Great communication skills
- Detail orientated and highly observant
- Able to multitask and pivot confidently and quickly between tasks
- Strong industry and product knowledge
- Outstanding customer service and sales skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to solve problems with a positive, can-do attitude
- Previous management/ leadership experience strongly preferred
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday
- Compelling staff purchase offer
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your current CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the position you are applying for in the subject field of the email.