Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: BLUE SKY
What we say:
At A Glance:
The original Strymon Reverb that turned heads when it first appeared, The Blue Sky is a simple palette of 3 Reverb modes into 3 different styles, with high and low tone options and the chance to save one ‘Favourite’ should the chance come up. As vast and beautiful as the actual sky on a clear Autumn day, The Strymon Blue Sky is you're no nonsense reverb partner for any situation.
Features We Love:
Clever Mode/Type Switching
My favourite feature of the Blue Sky is it’s intuitive Mode to Type switching. Fancy a nice Spring Reverb? Simply select ‘normal’ into ‘spring’ or if you want to mix it up, how about Strymon’s trademark ‘Shimmer’ octave reverb into a tight ‘Room’ type? Play about with it and see what cool stuff you can dream up!
Ease of Use
Sometimes a high end digital Reverb has some players running to the hills with fear of spending a few money nights with manual but not here thankfully. Strymon’s usual great design and layout have made the Blue Sky the perfect platform to achieve premium reverb sounds in seconds.
Supreme Build and Quality.
As per Strymon’s manifesto, the Blue Sky was one of the first on the roster and set the scene for rock solid construction, premium parts and a high end sound that other builders have tried to emulate since day one!
- Flexible Reverb modes and selection.
- Bonehead easy to use with excellent sonic results in seconds.
- Only the best parts go into a Strymon pedal and only the best sound comes out!
- Strymon Blue Sky Reverb
- Power Supply
- Hand crafted, computationally intense spring, plate and room algorithms
- Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes for each algorithm
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters w/ 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- Favorite footswitch to save a favorite sound
- Dedicated pre-delay control
- High and Low damping controls for uber-flexible reverb tone shaping
- Mod mode for a beautifully modulated spring, room or plate reverb
- Shimmer mode for infinite pitch effects “in the tank”
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality analog buffered bypass
- +/- 3dB adjustable boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Stereo input and output
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. Compatible with all major DC supply brands. Current consumption 200mA – (250mA recommended supply)
- Premium analog front end and output section
- No-nonsense user interface
- Strong and lightweight sky blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA