Manufacturer's ID: SCH2062
What we say:
Since 1976, Schecter guitars have carved a unique and highly revered path through the world of original guitar design. No mere copyists, Schecter are known for some truly outlandish designs but are equally well known for their high quality control and rock 'n' roll attitude. For those players who are a little wearied with the usual models on offer, dive into the world of Schecter guitars and discover a treasure trove of original thinking mixed with some of the best hardware and construction available. Their designs fit every pocket, too: A-list rock stars go out on stage with these guitars and so can you.
No gloss finish, no binding, no vines or skulls on the fretboard, just the stripped back essentials to bring a hot rock sound to the table! This Omen-6 in Walnut Satin has a great utilitarian vibe about it from its no fuss aesthetic to its pair of Diamond Plus ceramic open coil pickups that transmit a tremendous amount of power. This thing slams!
The Omen-6 has a bolted-on maple neck with an inlaid rosewood fingerboard and a flat radius for a modern feel. This shape is a chunky looking double cutaway with a great access to the upper frets.
Performance is high with this guitar, sonics are great and value for money is phenomenal!
- These high quality tuners feature a classic design in a lubricated and sealed housing to protect gears for a lifetime of maintenance free playability. Details include a 15:1 gear ratio for smooth and precise tuning, removable knobs, threaded hex peghead bushing, and a 10mm diameter peg hole.
- The most common fretboard, Rosewood is naturally oily, and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The sound is richer in fundamental than Maple because the stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pores.
- Schecter Diamond Plus
- Over wound coils with a Ceramic Magnet give this aggressive high output pickup the push that will send your Amp over the edge. Made for crunchy rhythms and blistering leads. Perfect for drop tunings. This pickup will cut through the mix with ease. Sparkling Single coil tone when Push-Pull knob is pulled up.
- Maple has a uniform grain, it’s strong and stable, and it has less reaction from environmental changes than other hardwoods. Its tone is highly reflective, and focuses more energy onto the body wood. Maple transfers a bright tone to the body which complements the warm tones of a mahogany body
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Available Bodies: - Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Frets: 22X Jumbo
- Inlay: Pearloid “Semi-Goth”
- Tuners: Schecter
- Pickups: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Electronics: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-way switch
- Available Bridges: - TOM w/Thru-Body
- Scale: 24.75"
- Hardware: Black Chrome
In Stock2 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Friday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More