Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock2 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: FLINT
What we say:
At A Glance:
Looking for a selection of sweet vintage harmonically rich 60’s tremolo sounds and some hallowed reverbs of days gone by? Look no further than the Strymon Flint: A stunning recreation of old school hallowed sounds in a bomb proof case and extremely simple to use. Go from ‘Rumble’ to ‘How Soon Is Now?’ in seconds with this authentically voiced box of tricks!
Features We Love:
Triple trems, triple ‘verbs
Strymon have chosen 3 of the best Reverbs and Tremolo sounds for maximum vintage flexibility in a small footprint. On the tremolo side we have a complex '61 Harmonic, a sexy '63 Power Tube, and the sharp '65 Photocell and shimmering in next we have a '60s Spring Tank Reverb, the lovely top end of a '70s Electronic Plate Reverb, and the big haired '80s Hall Rack Reverb.
Easy to use layout with secret features!
Taking influence from the units of back in day the Tremolo setting has some simple intensity and speed knobs while the Reverb end has Decay, Colour and Mix, less time messing about, more time playing your favourite Cramps tune. The Flint also has a few nice hidden features such as Tremolo Boost/Cut, Reverb Boost/Cut, Effect Order, Tap Subdivision that are easy to access!
Bomb proof build and professional sound like no other
As with all Strymon pedals, rest assured they are built to the highest standard with the best parts to ensure premium sound and functionality at all times.
- 6 different vintage sounds, all easily accessible at the flick of a switch.
- Simple layout and easy to use with some cheeky hidden features.
- Built to last, true bypass and even comes with a free power supply!
- Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb
- Power Supply
Given this storied history, there was no doubt that Strymon wanted to develop a studio-class effects pedal that delivered this classic combination. They carefully studied their favorite classic tremolo and reverb circuits, examined the sonic complexities, and faithfully accounted for every detail in their hand-crafted algorithms. Flint harnesses the complete power of a SHARC DSP to authentically exhibit these details.
Flint gives you the soothing, pulsating, and hypnotic effects that were pioneered in vintage amplifier tremolo circuits, along with three classic and completely unique reverb algorithms. You get the sonically complex '61 Harmonic Tremolo, the swampy and sultry '63 Power Tube Tremolo, and the sharp and balanced '65 Photocell Tremolo. You also get the classic '60s Spring Tank Reverb, the inventive '70s Electronic Plate Reverb, and the nostalgic '80s Hall Rack Reverb.
With eight parameters to tweak, you get extensive control over the tremolo and reverb characteristics. Go from splashy, pulsing twang, to throbbing, swampy blues, all the way to ambient, trembling, and serene reverberated pads. Couple that with true bypass, and a high quality analog front end and output section, and you have yourself the history of tremolo and reverb in a pedal-board friendly format.
- Three hand crafted tremolo algorithms faithfully deliver classic tremolo
’61 Harmonic Tremolo, ’63 Power Tube Tremolo, ’65 Photocell Tremolo
- Three distinct reverb algorithms:
’60s Spring Tank Reverb, ’70s Electronic Reverb, ’80s Hall Rack Reverb
- Two tremolo adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Intensity, Speed
- Three reverb adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Decay, Color, Mix
- Four “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking:
Tremolo Boost/Cut, Reverb Boost/Cut, Effect Order, Tap Subdivision
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when effect is engaged
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply, 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight black anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA