Available to OrderStock expected 1st November 2021
3-Year Warranty Included
We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty as standard. Buy with confidence today. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: BLX288UK/PG58-K3E
The most accessible wireless Shure vocal microphone for elevating sound quality combined with simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust.
PG58 Vocal Microphone
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
BLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two colour audio status indicator LED
- Two swivel adapters, part number: 90F4046
- Power supply PS23E
- Two thread adapter: 31B1856
|Battery Life (Alkaline), Up To (h) NOTE: frequency band and power output dependent||14|
|Battery Status||Multi-Color LED|
|Transmission NOTE: Frequency band availability is country dependent.||Analog in UHF|
|Phantom Power Protection||yes|