Roland System-1 Synth | System ...
£394.00 In Stock
FREE Delivery on Monday
Click and Collect available
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: SYSTEM1
Analogue Circuit Behavior technology
At the heart of the SYSTEM-1’s sound is our new Analogue Circuit Behaviour technology (ACB) which we use to carefully analyse every aspect of analogue circuits and then faithfully recreate them down to the finest details. This technology fills the SYSTEM-1 with a fusion of beautifully classic and utterly modern synthesizer tones. Sound good?
The SYSTEM-1 can control and even host software recreations of classic Roland synthesizers. That’s right. The SYSTEM-1 can control plug-in versions of now legendary Roland synths, and those same plugins can be hosted in the SYSTEM-1 itself – with no computer required. You can even switch between the SYSTEM-1’s internal sounds and those of the hosted plug-in. We call this wizardry “Plug-Out” – and we’re pretty excited about it.
The SYSTEM-1 not only sounds amazing, but it also has a totally innovative design with performance ready controls, quality construction, and a dizzying array of lights and knobs and sliders that proclaim – unashamedly - “I am synthesizer. Hear me roar.”
- Four oscillators for buckets of fat synth tones
- Oscillator colours create continuous waveform changes from simple to complex
- All parameters can be controlled with physical knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- Advanced Arpeggiator with SCATTER
- SCATTER jog dial offers 10 different phrase variations with dynamic, real-time control over 10 stages of depth
- Variety of modulation functions including ring modulation, cross modulation and oscillator sync
- Filter types vary between -12dB and -24dB and include independent high pass filters
- Tone knob for easy tonal balancing
- Crusher knob for modern edge
- Integrated Delay and Reverb effect units
- Tempo syncing for LFO and Delay
- Innovative thin keyboard with 25 normal sized keys that are
- Comfortable to play and yet the most compact Roland synth ever
- You can connect the SYSTEM-1 to your computer via its USB jack to send and receive Audio and MIDI data.
- The SYSTEM-1 can receive MIDI clock information to sync with external devices including other AIRA series units.
- The SYSTEM-1 is designed to work seamlessly and look great with other products in the AIRA series.
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- PEDAL (HOLD) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PEDAL (CONTROL) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- USB port: USB type B (Audio/MIDI)
- DC IN jack
- 472 (W) x 283 (D) x 70 (H) mm
- 18-5/8 (W) x 11-3/16 (D) x 2-13/16 (H) inches
- Weight 2.4 kg/5 lbs 5 oz
- Owner's manual
- AC adaptor
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
In Stock3 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Monday