In Stock10+ Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: ATH-M20X
Replacing the original ATH-M20 model from Audio-Technica, the closed-back dynamic ATH-M20X headphones are an excellent introduction to the reknowned M-Series Range. With a modern design and construction from high-quality materials, the ATH-M20x allows for a high level of listening comfort, allowing a quality audio reproduction and effective sound isolation, making this an excellent choice for recording and mixing.
- Closed-back monitoring headpones dedicated to recording and mixing
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance with good bass reproduction
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation; ergonomic and light design
- Ear and head pads made from professional-quality materials
- Convenient single-sided cable exit
Perfect sound isolation
A circumaural design completely contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments.
Ergonomic and aesthetic
Inspired by the acclaimed design of the original ATH-M50 headphones, the ATH-M20x are light and comfortable.
One-sided cable exit on the left-hand earcup with a cable length of 3 metres.
The ATH-M20x comes with an inbuilt 3 metre cable terminated by a 3.5 mm mini-stereo jack and a seperate 6.3 mm snap-on stereo jack adaptor
|Frequency Response||15 - 20,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||700 mW at 1 kHz|