Darkglass Microtubes 900 Bass ...
£789.00 In Stock
FREE Delivery on Friday
Click and Collect available
Manufacturer's ID: DG-M900
- Dimensions: 26.7x23x6.4 cm (10.5x9.05x2.52in)
- Input: Connect your instrument via a standard ¼” mono cable.
- Passive/Active: Switch from passive to active mode. Some active basses can have a hotter signal output which can make the amp distort early (feel free to use it on Passive move even with active basses if such additional distortion is desired).
- Microtubes: Turns on or off the Microtubes Engine to add natural compression, organic harmonic enhancement, and saturation ranging from mild overdrive to high gain bass rage.
- The Microtubes Engine operates before the clean section (you can therefore use the 4 Band Active EQ for additional tone shaping in addition to the Tone knob described below).
- Drive: Controls the amount of distortion that the Microtubes Engine will deliver. It will change from a soft warm overdrive to a massive modern distorted tone.
- Tone: Controls the high harmonic content of the Microtubes Engine via a variable low pass filter: crank it up for additional attack and definition or dim it down for a smoother sound. This is handy if running bright clean EQ settings or cabinets with tweeters.
- Level: Controls the Microtubes Engine’s output volume.
- Blend: Mixes between the Clean signal and the Distortion signal (Microtubes Engine).
- B3K/VMT: Selects between two overdrive voicings: B3K mode will deliver an aggressive, percussive sound while the VMT will bring up the mids for a warmer, more neutral character.
- Gain: Changes the volume of the signal the Active 4 Band EQ. You can set it low prior to ensuring the cleanest operation possible or set it higher for more aggressive growl.
- Bass: +-12dB at 80Hz. Changes the low content of the signal.
- Low Mids: +-12dB of the selected frequency via the LOW MIDS ƒ switch (described below). Changes the lower mid content of the signal.
- Low Mids ƒ: Use this switch to change the frequency of the low mid band from 250Hz, 500Hz or 1kHZ.
- Hi Mids: +-12dB of the selected frequency via the HI MIDS ƒ switch (described below). Changes the higher mid content of the signal.
- Hi Mids ƒ: Use this switch to change the frequency of the hi mid band from 750Hz, 1.5kHz and 3kHZ.
- Treble: +-12dB at 5kHz. Changes the high content of the signal.
- Master: Controls the overall volume of the amplifier.
- Mute: Mutes the amplifier.
- Speaker Output: Connects the amplifier to your cabinet. This Speakon combo jack allows for either Speakon or ¼” speaker cable operation.
- Min-Load: Press when using a 2 load. You can use this control to lower the output if your 4 cabinet is not able to handle more than 500W (you can also get 350W with an 8 cabinet in this configuration).
- Preamp Out: This output connects the preamp to a different power amp.
- Power Amp In: Use this input to connect a different preamp to the power amp. (master volume will be disabled)
- Post-Pre: Selects what signal will be delivered by the DI output. Selecting PRE, sends a clean copy of your input bass signal. Selecting POST delivers a signal processed by the preamp of the amp (gain, distortion, eq, master, etc.)
- Ground Lift: Lifts the ground of the DI XLR output. If a ground noise in you DI signal is experienced, try changing the setting of this control.
- Balanced Output: Connects the Microtubes 900™ preamplifier to balanced equipment (mic preamp, console, recorder, compressor, audio interface, etc.) via a standard XLR jack.
- Footswitch: The Footswitch allows you to remotely engage and disengage the Microtubes Engine. Hold the footswitch to Mute the amplifier. The VMT/B3K push button will remain operational with the Intelligent Footswitch plugged in.
- AC Socket: Connects the power cord to the amplifier.
- AC Power ON/OFF: Turns the amplifier on or off.
Order now for FREE Delivery on Friday