Pedaltrain Classic 1 with Soft Case
In Stock3 Available
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2020 to 24th December 2020 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Sunday 31st January 2021. Learn More
Manufacturer's ID: PT-CL1-SC
Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 1 should be familiar to you. Based on the original PT-1, the model that started it all, the Classic 1 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing.
However, the Classic 1 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The elevation has been raised by approximately 1” to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems.
Included with purchase is 88” of professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
- 22 x 12.5 x 3.5 inches (55.9 x 31.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum
- 2.5 lbs. (1.13 kg)
- 24.5 x 15 x 5.5 inches (2.1 x 38.1 x 14 cm)
- 3.5 lbs. (1.59 kg)
- 88 inches (244 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
- Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables