In Stock10+ Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: ARROW
Featuring two Unison mic preamps, Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing, and class-leading Universal Audio conversion, this portable 2x4 bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 audio interface provides a generous collection of UAD plug-ins to record album-quality vocals, guitars and more at near-zero latency.
Derived from Universal Audio’s award-winning Apollo interfaces, Arrow features an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, letting musicians monitor and record through the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — at near-zero latency, no matter their audio software buffer setting.
Arrow also features acclaimed Unison mic preamp technology, giving musicians the tone, touch and feel of the world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amplifiers.
The included UAD studio mixing tools — featuring classic compressors, EQs, and reverbs — enable musicians, electronic producers, and songwriters to produce polished tracks quickly and easily, right out of the box. Highlights include the UA 610-B Tube Preamp and Marshall® Plexi Classic plug-ins — and Arrow can be expanded with exclusive titles from Neve, SSL, Fender and Ampeg.
The UAD library offers more than 100 titles, including everything from classic Moog filters to Ampex tape to Lexicon reverbs — with more being added every few months. These are the same UAD plug-ins used on hit records by Kendrick Lamar, Coldplay, Dr. Dre, Brad Paisley and many more.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp technology provides the tone, touch and feel of the world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amplifiers from Neve®, API®, Manley®, Marshall®, Fender®, and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of the “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle — featuring 14 quality UAD Plug-Ins
- Bus-powered connection to modern Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
Universal Audio Releases LUNA Recording System
The first recording platform with deep Apollo integration, LUNA features built-in instruments and extensions from Neve, Moog, Studer, and more.
Available for download and free for all Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo and Arrow owners, LUNA transforms UA's industry standard Apollo into the most inspiring and fully integrated recording system available
Deep Apollo Integration for a Fast, Natural Workflow
LUNA gives Apollo owners the fastest recording environment for music production, editing, and mixing. LUNA's Accelerated Realtime Monitoring gives users seamless hardware-software integration for capturing audio through UAD plug-ins with no discernible latency, offering Apollo owners the most natural, analog-style workflow of any DAW available
All-New LUNA Instruments and Extensions
Rounding out LUNA's featureset at launch is a full suite of built-in instruments and extensions, created in collaboration with the biggest brands in audio. From integrated Studer multitrack tape and genuine Neve summing, to all-new LUNA instruments from Moog, UA, Spitfire Audio, and more, LUNA bring Universal Audio's expertise in modeling, sampling, and synthesis to the forefront of audio production
LUNA Key Features
- Free UA recording application available for all macOS-based Thunderbolt Apollo and Arrow users
- Accelerated Realtime Monitoring provides analog-style tracking and overdubbing
- Deep Apollo and Arrow integration for a fast, natural workflow
- Built-in Neve Summing extension for instant classic console sound
- Integrated Oxide and Studer multitrack tape delivers warmth and punch on demand
- All-new LUNA Instruments include Ravel grand piano, Moog Minimoog, and Shape creative toolkit
- Unlimited track count, or as many as your Thunderbolt-equipped Mac will handle
- Contextual editing and browsing - the system intelligently switches tools and viewing modes based on workflow
- Runs all UAD and Audio Units (AU) plug-ins and instruments
- Session Auto-Save - LUNA is constantly saving, so you'll never lose your work again
- AAF imports allow you to import sessions from other major DAWs using the industry-standard Advanced Authoring Format (AAF)