Buy with confidence: We're the only UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & extended Christmas exchange as standard.
Buy today and exchange until 31st January 2024
- Free Next Day Delivery Available
- Buy Today, Play Tomorrow, Exchange until 2024
- 3 Year Warranty
- Proudly Employee Owned
Out of StockPlease contact us for an estimated delivery time.
Includes Extended Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 0234532000
Reverb is an essential element in nearly any rig. Whether you’re adding dimension to your sound or drenching your signal in sparkling reflections, our Marine Layer Reverb can do it all. Multiple reverb types, including classics like Hall and Room along with modern marvels like Shimmer, make this an indispensable pedal in your signal chain. The reverb tails continue when the effect is muted, ensuring a smooth and natural decay.
Designed by our in-house team of experts, the Marine Layer Reverb is an all-original circuit. We consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features.
The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminium, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. We even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with our exclusive “patent applied for”, magnetically latched 9V battery door.
Create full and lush sounds with Fender’s new Marine Layer Reverb.
- 3 Reverb types - hall, room, special
- Each reverb type has 2 variations for maximum versatility
- Control over reverb time, damping, pre-delay and level
- Effect tails continue when pedal is bypassed for a smooth performance
- Lets you achieve all manner of reverbs, from slap-back, subtle room ambience, through to huge atmospheric halls and 'shimmer'
- Rugged anodized aluminium construction
- Classy brushed finish and jewel light
- Battery door with magnetic latching opening (no screws needed)
- Powered by 9V battery or DC
- Effect Type: Reverb
- Controls: Reverb Time, Damping, Pre Delay, Type Toggle (Hall/Room/Special),Variation Toggle (1/2), Filter Toggle (On/Off), Effect Level, Effect Mute Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 71mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- Colour: Green