In Stock5 Available
Order now for Delivery on Friday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: TS9
What we say:
At A Glance
The Tubescreamer is probably the most useful pedal a guitarist could own. It has a couple of distinct uses that render it essential regardless of your chosen genre. As an overdrive, it has a pleasing clip and cut that allows your guitar and amps' inherent tone to remain whilst giving them a distinct 'edge'. The TS9 is considered to be on the sharper sounding end of things, a little more harsh than say a TS808.
Features We Love:
Simple To Use
While a lot of people seem to be gravitating towards amp modellers and the digital world, this also means that many are now fully appreciating the ease of use when adjusting your tone with 3 physical pots. It is simple to dial in and make any changes quickly and easily.
For heavy players, the secret to this pedal is to run it in front of your high gain vavle amp with the Tubescreamer's gain on zero and level all the way up. This sonic wizardry tightens your tone, makes it more responsive and harmonically rich and just flat out 'improves' it. Try it and you'll never look back!
Versatile Power Options
The Tubescreamer can be powered via a single 9 volt battery or from a power supply. So whether you're looking for your first overdrive pedal or to insert it into a growing pedal board, the TS9 will make itself at home in any situation.
- Simple to dial in your desired tone
- Classic and versatile tones for a number of styles
- Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer Reissue
- Input impedance: 500K ohms
- Output impedance: 10K ohms
- Maximum Output Level: 0 dBm
- Maximum Gain: + 30 dB
- Equivaient Input Noise: –100 dBm (IHF-A)
- Power Supply: One 9 Volt Battery or external AC adaptor (9V)
- Size: 124(D) × 74(W) × 53(H)mm 4.9(D) × 3(W) × 2(H)inch.
- Weight: 570g, 1.3 lbs