Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: HSTOMP
What we say:
At A Glance:
From the ground-breaking and insanely popular range of Helix effects comes the super compact and sturdy Line 6 Helix HX Stomp. The HX stomp is cut from the same cloth as the highest spec’d Helix and features a library of effects from Line 6’s past innovations such as the DM4 Distortion/Overdrive, MM4 Modulator, FM4 Filter Modeller of course the legendary green and mean DL4 Delay! A vast array of tones that can be routed in any way you see fit on guitar, bass or whatever is in your studio as well as full MIDI control stereo I/O’s and a whole lot more!
Features We Love:
Line 6’s Legacy in a Box
Dive deep into some of the sounds that changed the pedal landscape back in the early naughties with a vast selection of Line 6’s famous sounds. All modelled from the original source and with unbelievable precision you’ll be amazed at the scope and sound of this pedal thanks to the the same DSP chip and patented HX modelling found in the top of the line Helix.
Amp and Cabinet Sounds Too!
Not content with being an in depth FX modeller, Line 6 have also thrown in a whole host of guitar and bass models (and a looper) for you to enhance your tone with further. A lot of players these days will actually just leave the amp in the house and take the HX Stomp to the show and go straight into the desk!
In Depth Routing Options
One of the great things with the whole Helix range is the ability to absolutely geek out and get crazy with pedal and amp set ups and routing. Split/parallel signal paths provide flexible routing for both simple and complex signal chains as well as stereo options to fill out any stage you are in the middle of destroying!
- Over 300 FX and Models from the Vast Line 6 Library
- Bullet Proof Build and Simple Operation
- Vast Routing Options!
- Utilizes the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix
- Compact yet extremely powerful
- Highest possible audio quality throughout, plus both true bypass and DSP bypass with trails
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading) provide extensive tone-crafting options
- A complete guitar or bass rig in one pedal
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
- Split/parallel signal paths provide flexible routing for both simple and complex signal chains
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) facilitates use with other pedals
|Presets||126 (42 banks x 3 presets)|
|Simultanious Processing Blocks||Up to 6 (DSP permitting)|
|Signal Flow Options||Up to 2 stereo, serial or parallel|
|Snapshots||3 per preset|
|Impulse Responses (IRs)||128x 1024 or 2048-point|
|Global EQ Bands||3 fully parametric + variable low & high cut|
|Main Display||2.4”/6cm color LCD|
|Footswitches||3 capacitive touch w/ RGB rings + 2x external|
|Footswitch Modes||Stomp, Preset, Snapshot, Looper|
|Footswitch Types||Latching, Momentary|
|Looper Types||6 Switch, 1 Switch|
|Looper Memory (Full Speed)||60 sec mono/30 sec stereo|
|Looper Memory (1/2 Speed)||120 sec mono/60 sec stereo|
|1/4” Inputs||Stereo L/R, Return L/R|
|1/4” Outputs||Main L/R, Stereo Send|
|Effect Loop(s)||2x Send, 2x Return, stereo-linkable|
|MIDI||In, Out/Thru + USB|
|USB Audio Interface||8-in, 6-out w/ re-amping|
|Master Remote Control||Command Center|
|Variable Impedance Circuitry||Stereo L/R In|
|1/4" Exp Pedal Inputs||EXP 1/2 (TRS; shared w/ Footswitch 4/5)|
|Product Height (in/cm)||3.61/92|
|Product Width (in/cm)||7.01/178|
|Product Depth (in/cm)||4.96/126|
|Product Weight (lb/kg)||1.75/0.79|