Landlord FX Happy Hour Looper Pedal
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: LLFX-HH
What we say:
Landlord FX throw down the gauntlet with their Happy Hour Looper. This mini pedal follows hot on the heels of other single pedal looping devices and offers 10 minutes’ worth of recording time whilst undercutting the competition in terms of price. Let battle commence!
Single pedal looping is all about the heat of the moment: these devices are not intended for saving multiple banks of samples and pre-recorded songs: these pedals are for building up dense layers of loops live in front of your audience.
The Happy Hour looper performs this admirably. 10 mins is more than enough time for a huge amount of loop creation and the single footswitch technique employed on the Happy Hour (the usual red/green LED plus multi-function switch) is no more complicated here than on comparable loopers.
A single Level knob determines the loop volume and a USB port allows you to mange your loops and update the pedal’s firmware via a computer.
Creative guitarists will love the opportunity to build up walls of loops on the fly with this small and powerful unit. Looping newbies can dip their toe into the water of this ever-increasing scene without having to drop a ton of cash. This pedal truly is Happy Hour for everyone!
- Maximum Recording Time: 10 Minutes
- Maximum Overdubbing Times: Unlimited
- Input: 1/4" Monaural Jack (Impedance: 470K Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" Monaural Jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Supply: DC 9V (Plug polarity is Positive on the barrel and negative in the centre )
- Working Current: 94 mA
- Size: 95(L)*41.5(W)*58(H)mm
- Accessories: 1.Manual 2.USB cable (uploading and downloading with the computer,
- (Please download the software from our website at http://www.landlordfx.com)
- Note: Only WAV audio file can be uploaded to the looper from the computer
In Stock10+ Available
Order now for Delivery on Thursday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More