Arturia KeyStep Pro
Manufacturer's ID: 430211
Unlock your potential
Take full control of your modular rigs, outboard synths, and software studio all at the same time. 4 independent polyphonic sequencer tracks, a 16-part integrated drum sequencer, intuitive controls that make even complex performances a breeze, and unparalleled connectivity. If you prefer keys to pads, you’re in for a treat. KeyStep Pro features a great-feeling 3 octave keyboard with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch: 37 slim keys with an expressive feel.
Hit the stage
KeyStep Pro makes gigging easy and fun, with instant and intuitive access to inspiring performance features. Multi-mode arpeggiator, randomness, easy chord mode, and real-time recording for creating on the fly. The crisp OLED displays and LED-illuminated controls will help you see it all in the dark, too!
Unite your gear
Your ever-growing collection of boutique modular gear, vintage synths, and software instruments can finally perform in unison, thanks to the jaw-dropping connectivity KeyStep Pro has to offer. 4 CV, Gate and Mod outputs, 8 dedicated drum Gate outputs, Clocks, MIDI in, 2 MIDI outs, a solo metronome output, sustain input to let you get expressive with your performance, and USB for easy power and DAW/softsynth control.
If you prefer to create music “in the box”, KeyStep Pro can also help your creativity come alive. Easily sequence and arpeggiate your virtual instruments, sync it with your software studio, and switch to the dedicated Control mode to control parameters in your favorite synths and effects. The possibilities are limitless.
- 37 note slim keys, velocity and aftertouch sensitive with LED above each key for efficient visual feedback
- Four track step sequencer with 16 step buttons, up to 64 steps per sequence
- Up to 16 notes of polyphony per step
- Melodic sequencer with Real-Time recording, step recording, step editing
- Pitch, velocity, gate length, time shift and probability for each note
- Scale quantization with user scales
- Polyphonic CV outputs
- 24 part drum sequencer with Polyrhythm
- Performance-oriented sequencer with Forward and two random playing modes, Pattern randomization, Quantized or unquantized recording, and Looping
- Arpeggiator: 7 arpeggiator modes, 5 octave range
- Chord mode
- Controller mode: Use the 5 encoders to send CCs and automate the CCs
- Crisp OLED display
- 4x (CV, Gate, Mod) outputs + 8 drum gate outputs
- 1 MIDI in, 2 MIDI out, USB, Clock synchronization
- Metronome with included speaker and line output
Pre-OrderPre-order this now and we will deliver it to you when it becomes available.