Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Synergy Amps Engl Powerball 2 Channel Preamp Module
In Stock2 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Thursday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: ENGL POWERBALL
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Engl Powerball 2 Channel Preamp Module from Synergy Amps is a no-nonsense monster. It is a wonderful recreation of the two most popular channels on the Engl Powerball and also provides plenty of options to really hone in on the perfect heavy tone. Designed by Horst Langer who created the original Powerball head and made to a high quality in the USA, this is an excellent way to experience the tone of the Engl Powerball.
Features We Love:
Blue and Red Channel
These two channels are essentially channels 3 and 4 from the Powerball. From a crisp overdrive to brutal distortion, the Engl Powerball is loved by guitarists in the Metal genre and the Preamp Module version will certainly satisfy that same purpose!
12AX7 Preamp Tubes
A pair of 12AX7 preamp tubes power the two channels of the Synergy Amps Engl Powerball Preamp Module. This really helps in bringing out the very best of the amp's character and the distortion that really sets it apart!
Simple to Install
As with all Synergy modules, it is incredibly quick and easy to install. In just a few minutes you'll be plugged in and ready to go with your compatible Synergy head, combo or preamp.
- A top choice for huge, high-gain tones
- Great for recording and live use
- Plenty of switching options to refine your sound
- Built in U.S.A.
- All-tube preamp module custom-designed by Horst Langer and Engl Amplification
- Two channels offer switching between Overdrive and High Gain Distortion
- Blue: Channel 3 Powerball - Gain, Volume, 3-Band EQ, Gain & Mid Boost Switches
- Red: Channel 4 Powerball - Gain, Volume, 3-Band EQ, Gain & Mid Boost Switches
- 2 x 12AX7 preamp tubes ensure rich harmonic performance
- Easy to install and remove from Synergy preamp docks
- Dual/Single switch allows the module to be used with older Egnater and Randall hardware
- Three-position cathode select switch allows you to configure the input tube bias setting for
- Optimum input gain and bass response