Korg Volca Sample 2nd Gen
In Stock7 Available
Order now for Delivery on Wednesday
Manufacturer's ID: VOLCA-SAMPLE2
What we say:
At A Glance:
Korg’s Volca series offers a variety of powerful instruments in compact, affordable packages. The Volca Sample is a powerful sample-based drum machine. It features some great on-board samples, with the ability to load more over USB. The controls are simple and intuitive, the step sequencer allows for interesting grooves and sample management is easier than ever. All of this makes the Volca Sample an excellent addition to any DAW or electronic hardware setup!
Features We Love:
Thanks to the new 2nd generation, the Volca Sample has much more sample memory than before. There are plenty of great ones ready to use, and a lot of space to load your own. There are excellent sample warping controls such as Time, Speed, Pitch and Start Point on-board. These make it easy to mix things up and change the sounds. It also features USB, which makes loading your own samples easy, and DAW integration is much neater.
Volca Step Sequencer
The Volca Sample features the simple and intuitive step sequencer the Volca range is known for. There are two Step Jump modes on board, and you can save up to 16 different patterns. This makes it ideal for live performance or recording sessions.
Compact and Portable
The Volca Sample is super compact, battery powered and weighs just 372g! This makes it ideal for taking anywhere, or fitting into a studio setup where space is tight.
- Powerful Sampling Drum Machine
- Great sounds on-board
- Easy to load your own samples via USB
- Intuitive step sequencer
- Compact and portable
- Volca Sample
- AA alkaline battery ×6
Your portable beat making studio
The volca sample has everything that you need to create the music you like, and in a portable small form factor that you can take anywhere! On its own, it is an advanced sample machine with a powerful engine capable of 8 voice polyphony, digital reverb, a rich powerful double filter and plenty of knobs for sample manipulation which make this a powerful sampler. Totally hands on with plenty of knobs for sample manipulation, volca sample runs on 6 AA batteries, has an integrated speaker and at only 372g/13oz (without batteries) is perfect for stand-alone use! Furthermore, with its USB, SYNC IN-OUT and MIDI connections, volca sample can integrate seamlessly with your live rig, production studio and of course any other volca!
USB for Faster Sample Management and Better Connectivity
The new micro USB port added to the volca sample allows you to connect your volca sample to your computer to easily control your volca and manage your samples. It allows you to easily control, sync, and play your volca sample from any DAW. Plus, individual MIDI channels can now be assigned to different parts, making it easier to perform when using an external device such as a sequencer or keyboard.
Easier Sample and Pattern Management with your Computer
With the volca sample’s dedicated Librarian software available for Mac and PC (coming soon) utilizing the USB port managing and sending your samples and patterns back and forth is now instantaneous and pain-free process. You can also use the dedicated app AudioPocket manager for iOS to record new samples on the fly and transfer them to your volca sample instantly.
Take your Beats Further Two new features have been added to this new volca sample that willl help in your music making process:
- Pattern chain mode with 2 different STEP JUMP modes
- Start delay function: Go “off the grid” with the new delay feature that lets you slightly delay the start of any part to achieve different kinds of grooves and swing.
More Memory, Pattern Locations, Samples, and Bonus Packs!
Volca sample has an increased memory of 200 memory slots; double its predecessor. 50 are left empty on factory settings so you can load either your own original or pre-made libraries. Pattern locations have also have been increased from 10 to 16. The new generation of volca sample comes with a brand new sound library that has been carefully curated to fit the needs of all music producers and beat makers everywhere.
This great selection of 150 samples will take your production to the next level, making it possible to make tracks on the fly with sounds that will fit every genre, including recent ones such as Future bass, Trap, Lo-Fi hip hop, and many others!
- Multi touch Keyboard
- 200 Memory Slots（150 presets + 50 empty slots. All slots are user over writable）
- 8MB / 130 seconds Memory Size for Sample
- 31.25kHz / 16bit Sampling Frequency
- Onboard Digital Reverb (On/Off/Mix)
- Controls for Sample, Pitch, Amp and Reverse
- Bass / Treble Analogue Isolator
- 16 Recording Patterns 16 (1 to 10 have presets loaded by default on factory settings. Pattern chain function)
- Motion Sequence, Active Step, Step Jump, Swing Controls
- Headphones Input (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V), Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- MIDI IN
- micro-B USB port
- Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions - 193(W) x 115(D) x 45(H) mm (including knob height)
- Weight - 372g (Excluding batteries)