Bogner Ecstasy Mini Solid State Amp Head
In Stock10+ Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: ECSTASY MINI
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Bogner Ecstasy Mini Head takes their fabled high-gain tone and packs it into this super compact amp head! A great choice for tone connoisseurs on a budget, the Ecstasy Mini is a chance to experience legendary sounds without breaking the bank. You might think this looks like a fun piece of equipment and although that is true, it is capable of so much more! With a familiar looking layout and all the controls you need to dial in your perfect sound, this will get some serious jam time.
Features We Love:
Legendary Boutique Tone
The sound of the red channel on an Ecstasy amp is unlike anything else. From classic overdrive through to contemporary high-gain, these are the rich and expressive tones that you've probably tried to get many times before and now they are even more accessible thanks to the mini head!
4 Mini-Toggle Switches
It is hard to believe that something so small can pack in so many features! There are 4 mini-toggle switches, each with its own specific function to help shape the tone and character of the amp. It's not far off having a full size Ecstasy in terms of what it can do!
Onboard Effects Loop
This amp head might be mini in size but it is fully equipped. Spin it around and you'll find the FX Loop Send and Return. Perfect for connecting delay and reverb pedals or even using its 30w power section in conjunction with other preamps!
- The sound of the famed red channel from the Ecstasy
- 30 Watts of power!
- A great choice for home or studio use but it can do so much more
- Very portable thanks to its small size
- Inspired by the legendary Bogner Ecstasy amplifier
- 30-watt power section is ideal for most applications
- Easily access everything from bluesy crunch to metal
- Signature Bogner Ecstasy look
- Familiar control layout with gain, volume, 3 band EQ and presence
- Tone-shaping mini-toggle switches:
- Variac: Determines the preamp’s headroom and response
- Gain: Lets you toggle between a Crunch and Overdrive setting
- Mid Freq: Lets you select one of three different mid frequencies to be adjusted by the MID control
- Pre EQ: Offers mellower and more aggressive settings for driving the amp’s high end
- Onboard effects loop
- Compact, studio-friendly size
- Universal 24V power supply
- Dimensions: 9.5” (w) x 6.25” (d) x 5.25” (h)
- Weight: 4 lbs