Fender Acoustic Amps

1-3 of 3 products


About Fender Acoustic Amps

Fender acoustic amps are designed to amplify your acoustic guitar for public performances. They fall under two main ranges - Acoustic and Acoustisonic. Both of these are multi-channel amps that can support both guitar and vocals. Both also have built-in digital effects such as reverb and delay. The acoustic amps are described by Fender as being 'audiophile' products with superior sound quality. Some models have bluetooth wireless streaming connectivity and all share a distinctive curved front with wooden construction and styling.

The Acoustasonic amps have more traditional 'Fender amp' styling and are more affordable. Both feature feedback elimination depending on the model and both are fantastic choices for the performing musician. Make your way to the nearest guitarguitar UK store and try both types!

Frequently Asked Questions about Fender Acoustic Amps

Question: Can I play my electric guitar through a Fender acoustic amp?
Well, technically you could if you had to but we really don't recommend it. There are numerous differences in terms of signal strength, levels, speaker types...it would sound pretty flat and bad in our opinion. In addition, long term use in this manner could damage the amp. It is much better to just use acoustic guitars with acoustic amps and electric guitars with electric amps.
Question: I'm a singer songwriter and I want an amp for small gigs for both my acoustic guitar and my voice. What should I go for?
There are two Fender amps that spring to mind immediately. The first is the Acoustasonic 90, which has 90w of power, a 'voice' switch for transforming your acoustic guitar's tone and very agreeable price tag. The other is the Acoustic 100, offering 100w of power and studio quality FX algorithms to dial in as well as built-in bluetooth streaming technology. Both of these amps are excellent choices for the gigging acoustic musician.
Question: The XLR input on my Acoustasonic amp looks strange. Why is there a hole in the middle?
Don't worry, this is a combination input that has both XLR and 1/4" jack inputs. The hole in the middle is just where the 1/4" jack goes!