Bose T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine
In Stock: 6 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Powerful multichannel sound tools for Bose L1 systems, with controls so advanced they adapt to you and your instrument. Four-channel engine features proprietary ToneMatch presets,... read more
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 049264
SpecificationIntegrated ToneMatch audio engine and audio technologies provide four independent channels featuring our largest library of ToneMatch instrument and microphone presets, proprietary zEQ and a complete suite of studio-class effects and sound processors.
Proprietary ToneMatch presets optimize L1 system to match intended natural sound of specific instruments and vocal mics. Over 100 presets are organized into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel. Free ongoing updates via USB connection between your computer and ToneMatch audio engine.
- 2.67"H x 6.5"W x 8.25"D ( 6.76 cm x 16.6 cm x 20.9 cm )
- 2.1 lbs (1 kg)
- Mic/line inputs (1 – 3) feature combination analog connectors accepting balanced XLR or unbalanced ¼" TRS audio cables.
- Line inputs (4/5, L/R) for analog stereo connections to keyboards, mixers and computers. Inputs accept balanced ¼" TRS cable. Edit control affects both channels.
- Trim controls and signal/clip LEDs (1 – 4/5) for adjusting levels of input signals. Green/yellow/red LEDs show signal status and help you set gain levels properly.
- Preamp outputs (1 – 3) for connecting channels' dry output signals to recording gear or other amplifiers via balanced ¼" TRS cable.
- Aux output can be used with aux mode to create independent submix of channels 1 – 4/5 to route to other amplifiers or recording gear.
- Master analog output for connecting to additional L1 systems, amplifiers or recording gear via balanced ¼" TRS cable. Select from pre- or post-master volume settings.
- ToneMatch port to connect digital output of engine to L1 Model II power stand via included ToneMatch digital cable.
- USB port for updating ToneMatch audio engine and backing up scenes via USB connection to your computer.