Schecter Synyster Gates Custom Black
Available to Order
Temporarily Out of Stock
Schecter Synyster Gates Custom. Mahogany Body, 3-pc Mahogany Neck and an Ebony Finger Board. Black Hardware and a Black Finish. read more
Notify me when this product is in stock
Manufacturer's ID: SCH29
- Tuners: Grover: ROTOMATICS® WITH 18:1 GEAR RATIO (102-18 SERIES) The original Rotomatic® with an improved higher ratio gearing. The 18:1 ratio provides for finer tuning and greater stability. The finer gears provide smoother tuning and a higher degree of backlash elimination
- Finger Board: Ebony: Ebony has a snappy, crisp attack with the density of Maple, but with more brittle grains, oilier pores, and a stronger fundamental tone than Maple. It has a tremendous amount of percussive overtones in the pick attack, that mute out shortly thereafter to foster great, long, sustain.
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Custom Invaders: Designed for the heaviest tones a passive pickup can produce. The combination of three ceramic magnets, over-wound coils and twelve Custom Chrome cap screws make the Invader an electrifying force of energy. The wide magnetic field pumps power into your amp with a totally heavy sound.
- Bridge: FLOYD ROSE ORIGINAL: The Floyd Rose Tremolo System is used by more professionals throughout the world than any other. The patented double-locking design of the Floyd Rose Tremolo System allows you to lock your guitar in tune at the nut and at the bridge. It's high quality steel parts are manufactured to exacting specifications.
- Construction: Set Neck w/ Ultra Access
- Available Bodies: - Mahogany
- Neck: 3-pc Mahogany
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Frets: 24X Jumbo
- Inlay: "SYN" w/ "Death Bat"
- Bindings: Black
- Tuners: Grover
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Custom Invaders
- Electronics: Vol/Tone (tap)/3-Way Switch
- Scale: 25.5"
- Hardware: Black
- Available Lefty: Yes