In Stock10+ Available
Order now for Delivery on Thursday
3-Year Warranty Included
We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty as standard. Buy with confidence today. Learn More
Manufacturer's ID: UM-ONE-MK2
What we say:
At A Glance:
The UM-ONE MKII from Roland is a fantastic little MIDI interface. Easily converting 5-Pin MIDI to USB, this allows you to connect older pieces of equipment which don’t have USB to the computer. Perfect for integrating such hardware into a DAW setup.
Features We Love:
The form of the UM-ONE MKII is very compact. Most MIDI interfaces tend to be a box unit, with MIDI cable inputs and a USB input. The UM-ONE MKII is essentially one cable with the MIDI interface in the middle. This makes it really easy to take anywhere, and fit easily into a studio rig.
The UM-ONE MKII uses Roland’s FPT processing, ensuring data is transferred quickly and reliably.
Works with iPad
You can also connect the UM-ONE MKII to iPad via Apple’s camera connection kit adapter. This is great for people using iPad to make music or laying down ideas away from the studio.
- Quality one in/one out MIDI Interface
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and iPad
- USB Bus powered
- Easy to use
- UM-ONE MKII USB MIDI Interface
- Owner's Manual
- UM-ONE CD-ROM
SpecificationCompact, convenient, and fast, the affordable UM-ONE mk2 boasts high-performance FPT processing for low latency and tight timing. The bus-powered MIDI interface is compatible with Macs and PCs, and now with the iPad as well via the Apple Camera Connection Kit!
- One-in/one-out MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing
- Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems, and now with iOS on the iPad via the Apple Camera Connection Kit
- Super-compact, affordable, and easy to use
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output
- Conveniently integrated USB and MIDI cables
- USB bus-powered operation