Roland UM-ONE MKII USB MIDI Interface
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: UM-ONE-MK2
What we say:
Grab this handy cable if you need to connect a MIDI device to a USB port. For example, many modern controller keyboards do not carry MIDI ports, so interfacing with older modules (pre-USB devices) is impossible without this cable. The UM-One is compatible with PC, Mac and iOS devices and is bus-powered.
SpecificationCompact, convenient, and fast, the affordable UM-ONE mk2 boasts high-performance FPT processing for low latency and tight timing. The bus-powered MIDI interface is compatible with Macs and PCs, and now with the iPad as well via the Apple Camera Connection Kit!
- One-in/one-out MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing
- Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems, and now with iOS on the iPad via the Apple Camera Connection Kit
- Super-compact, affordable, and easy to use
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output
- Conveniently integrated USB and MIDI cables
- USB bus-powered operation
In Stock10+ Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More