In Stock10+ Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: SP Compressor
What we say:
At A Glance:
Utilising the same OTA (operational transconductance amplifier) technology used in the fabled Ross Compressor, the Xotic SP Compressor adds a High, Mid and Low switch for extra functionality as well as robust build and tiny footprint that even takes a battery despite its small stature! One of the best sounding compressors on the market with simple, precise controls and rugged build.
Features We Love:
Flexible Compression Options
Whatever your mood, SP has the right compression sound to fit it. From subtle to all out squash, this tiny box of tone will make sure you sound on point.
Flexible Yet Simple Controls
Featuring a straight ahead volume offering +15db of juice, dry blend knob, 3 position EQ switch and a cheeky internal dip switch for attack control these elements combine to give you complete control over your desired amount of squish!
Ultra Compact Design
After hearing all the usable features contained within the Xotic SP Compressor you might be surprised to hear how small it is! It's mini chassis is pedal board friendly, solid as a rock and even take a 9v PP3 battery, unheard off in the mini pedal scene!
- Total control over your desired compression sound.
- Easy to understand and utilise controls with internal switch for extra shaping.
- Compact, pedalboard friendly design that can house a battery if need be.
- Xotic SP Compressor
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 3.5" x 1.5" x 1.5" (89mm X 38mm X 38mm excluding knobs)
- Weight: 0.57 lbs (260g excluding battery)
- True Bypass Switching
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/5mA
- Battery Type: 9VDC (006P) x 1
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 10K ohm
- Nominal Input signal level: -20dB (100mVrms)