Moog Sub 37 Tribute
In Stock: 5 Available
Order Before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
The Sub 37 Tribute Edition is a limited edition (2-note) paraphonic analog synthesizer built on the award winning Sub Phatty sound engine. Its panel features 40 knobs, 74 switches... read more
Manufacturer's ID: SUB-37
- Perform in Monophonic or Duo-Paraphonic modes
- 37 note velocity sensitive keyboard w/ after touch
- 2 modulation busses w/ assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Standalone and DAW Plugin editor included
- Syncable Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes.
A fully featured mixer section contains dedicated controls and mutes for each sound source, as well as a level control for External audio input and Feedback - which feeds the output of the filter directly back to the input of the mixer.
Also included are the powerful DAHDSR envelopes from the Sub Phatty with panel control of each extended function. And like the Sub Phatty, the Sub 37 Tribute includes a free standalone/plugin editor that is compatible with all major plugin formats - creating seamless integration between analog synth and DAW for total control, recall, and automation of every parameter
* Tribute edition includes Bob Moog signature panel, Wood sides, and Aluminum extrusion
** The Sub 37 Tribute is a limited edition analog synthesizer created in honor of Moog Music founder Dr Robert Moog, his passion for education, and his love of music. For every Sub 37 Tribute sold, Moog Music will donate a portion of the proceeds to Asheville Area School Music Programs.
- SOUND ENGINE: 100% Analog
- POLYPHONY: Selectable Monophonic or Paraphonic
- KEYBED: 37 Note Semi-weighted with After Pressure
- LCD: 128 X 64 pixel LCD with white backlight
- CONTROLLERS:Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure, Breath, Velocity
- SOUND SOURCES: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Analog Noise Generator, 1 External Input/Filter Feedback
- OSCILLATOR CALIBRATION RANGE: 22Hz-6.8KHz. Note range at 8’ = 18 - 116
- GLIDE MODULE: Assign to Osc1/Osc2/Both. Type - LCR, LCT, EXP, Gated, Legato
- FILTER: 20Hz-20Khz Moog Ladder Filter w/ 6/12/18/24 dB/Oct Filter Slopes and MultiDrive
- TRANSPOSITION:+/- 1 Octaves
- ARPEGGIATOR/SEQUENCER: Up, Down, Order, Random, Latching, Back/Forth, Invert, +/-2 Range, Tie, Rest, MIDI Sync
- MODULATION BUSSES:
- SOURCES: LFO, Filter Envelope, Programmable Sources - Amp Env,Osc1/Osc2 Pitch
- DESTINATIONS: Osc1/Osc2/Both Pitch, Filter Cutoff, Osc1/Osc2/Both Wave, VCA, LFO1/LFO2 Rate, Noise Level, EG Time. Programmable Destinations - Filter resonance, drive, slope, EG amt. Osc1/Osc2/Sub Level, Feedback/Ext Level.
- LFO PANEL FEATURES: Hi/Low Range from .01Hz–1kHz, Midi Sync, KB Reset
- ENVELOPES: DAHDSR Envelopes with Multi-Trigger, Reset, Looping, MIDI Sync, Latch, and Variable control of EG Delay, Hold, Velocity Amount, KB Tracking.
- AUDIO INPUT: 1xTS
- AUDIO OUTPUT 1xTS, 1xTRS Headphone with separate volume control
- PRESETS: 256 Presets - 16 Banks x 16 presets
- MIDI I/O: DIN In/Out, and MIDI over USB
- CV/GATE INPUTS: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
- POWER: 110VAC-240VAC Universal Power Supply with IEC connector
- WEIGHT: 22lbs
- DIMENSIONS: 6.75H x 26.75”W x 14.75”D