Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
3-Year Warranty Included
We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty as standard. Buy with confidence today. Learn More
Manufacturer's ID: Deco
What we say:
At A Glance:
Let’s take it back to the vintage tape effects from the earliest recording studios with the sensational Strymon Deco! With the Tape Saturation side you can achieve warm and filling compressed overdrive as well as spanky slap back, screaming tape flanging and chorus style effects in the Double Tracker mode.
Features We Love:
Dual Old School FX
Each side of the Deco works independently of each other, so you can chose one or both tap effects depending on how vintage you want your new track to sound. Both have simple yet perfect editing knobs on the front as well as…
A great feature of a lot of Strymon pedals is the secret section and the Deco is no different. You can uncover High Trim, Low Trim, Auto-Flange Time, Wide Stereo Mode, +/- 3dB Boost/Cut id you dig deep into the pedal!
Trademark Strymon Build Quality
As expected the Deco is built to absolute perfection by Strymon’s engineers from the best of parts and is housed in a rugged, stomp proof chassis so no fear of it falling apart in this lifetime or the next for that matter!
- Authentic tape sounds direct from the past!
- Simple operation, get great saturated results in seconds.
- Nifty Auto Flange effect when the Double tracker foot switch is held down
- Strymon Deco Vintage Tape Effects
- Power Supply
From the inherent warmth and luscious tape saturation—to the forgotten art of how these machines were manipulated—they are capable of creating a huge range of beautiful, distinctive, and enveloping sounds.
Deco brings this original inspiration back, giving you these vintage tape effects from the earliest recording studios, right on your pedalboard.
Deco's Tape Saturation smooths out your sound with familiar and delicious tape compression and saturation, while fattening it with subtle tape-driven transparent overdrive. The Doubletracker provides the power to shift your sound in many ways, easily allowing you to achieve syrupy slapback tape echoes, psychedelic tape flanging, and gorgeous tape chorusing sounds.
- Detailed recreation of the mechanics and technology of two vintage studio reel-to-reel tape decks and their interactions
- Nuanced sonic delivery of the classic saturation effects of the tape record/playback process
- Simple and intuitive Lag Time knob allows for slapback delays, tape echoes, tape flanging, tape chorusing
- Two Tape Saturation adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Saturation, Level
- Three Doubletracker adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Lag Time, Blend, Wobble
- Three Doubletracker blend types to tailor doubletracked sound: Sum, Invert, Bounce
- Five "hidden" knobs for deep tone tweaking: High Trim, Low Trim, Auto-Flange Time, Wide Stereo Mode, +/- 3dB Boost/Cut
- Press and hold studio-inspired Auto-Flange effect
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- High quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass mode
- 9V center negative DC power supply included, 250mA current draw
- Strong and lightweight electroless nickel plated aluminum chassis
- Designed and built in the USA