In Stock2 Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: DIG
What we say:
At A Glance:
Taking the baton from the intricate rack mounted Delays of the 1980’s, the Strymon Dig brings home the clean and crisp repeats of they halcyon days and gives you 2 syncopated delays with selectable rhythmic subdivision controls as well as 2 old school rack delay voices as well as a modern one thrown in for versatility.
You now have the power to create icy webs of intricate delay patterns, glide over any song with the free mode and even have repeats that blur the line between reverb and delay, all can be unearthed if you dig deep enough!
Features We Love:
Classic Delay Sounds
We all love some nice analog delay or grimy tape echo’s but it’s nice to see the heat hitting 80’s sounds be reborn within the Strymon Dig. Bring some U2 flavour to your arpeggios or make your synth sing like the Electropop hits of the crazy time that was the 80’s.
The double delay sound of the Dig makes any riff suddenly expand or lead line have more space. Mix this up with a stereo set up and you can even get bigger with Ping Pong delay and other nice hidden features…
As well as essential modern delay features such as tap tempo and expression pedal access, the Strymon Dig also has Five “hidden” knobs for deep dual delay control: Delay 1 Subdivision, Sync/Free Mode, Filter, Config, Delay 2 Repeats!
- Future Retro 80’s sounds.
- Twin delays mesh for a huge sound or free mode keep things bit more fluid.
- Plenty of tone and delay sculpting options from a seemingly simple interface.
- Strymon Dig Dual Digital Delay
- Power Supply
Effortlessly create your own world of intricate and synchronized echoes, along with hypnotic and atmospheric repeats that blur the line between delay and reverb. Stretch your sonic horizons with five musically satisfying rhythmic subdivisions and three dual delay routing options. Go from syncopated, pulsating delay patterns, to evocative, spaced-out echo trails all in a compact, pedalboard-friendly format.
Back to the Future.
Rack-mount digital delays of the '80s ushered in a new era of audio effects. The innovative electronic designs generated the cleanest delays yet to be heard, but also created their own special and intriguing sonic characteristics. Thirty-plus years later, these sounds remain as distinctive and inspiring as ever.
Our thorough investigation of digital delay technology reveals the unique personalities that these delays possess. Delve into DIG’s three digital delay voicings: the early '80s adaptive delta modulation mode, the mid-'80s 12 bit pulse code modulation mode, and the modern high-resolution 24/96 mode.
Multiply these distinct voicings by two and get DIG—your perfect dual delay ally.
- Two simultaneous, integrated delays, with unique digital rack delay voicings
- Five dual delay adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Time, Time 2, Mix, Mix 2, Repeats
- One modern and two classic digital delay voicings: 24/96, adm, 12 bit
- Five rhythmic subdivisions: Triplet, Eighth, Golden Ratio, Dotted Eighth, Dotted Quarter
- Three choices for delay line modulation: Off, Light, Deep
- Five “hidden” knobs for deep dual delay control: Delay 1 Subdivision, Sync/Free Mode, Filter, Config, Delay 2 Repeats
- Selectable Free Mode disables subdivisions and synchronization
- Press and hold Circular Repeats effect
- 20ms - 1.6s delay range (40ms - 3.2s with Half Note Delay 1 Subdivision)
- High impedance mono input, with selectable TRS stereo input
- Stereo output
- Three signal routing configurations: Series, Parallel, Ping Pong
- Tap tempo and Bypass footswitches
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of either an expression pedal (for selectable control over any knob parameter), external tap pedal (for remote control of tempo), or Favorite switch (to save a Favorite preset)
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115db typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance SHARC DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable Trails Mode with high quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass mode
- 9V center negative DC power supply included, 250mA current draw
- Strong and lightweight anodized carnation pink chassis
- Designed and built in the USA