Pioneer DDJ-RB Black DJ Controller
In Stock: 2 Available
Order Before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
The entry-level USB-powered DDJ-RB is all you need to get started with rekordbox dj performance software. The layout handles like a pro-DJ set-up with play/cue buttons, jog wheels... read more
Manufacturer's ID: DDJ-RB
You can use the Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Beat Jump, Pad FX and Slicer, plus there’s a button for the new Sequence Call feature. The lightweight, flexible controller supports PC Master Out and is perfect for use on the move – fitting snugly into the new DJC-B/WEGO3+BAG protective carry bag, available separately.
Controller layout mirrors rekordbox dj for native control
Mix instinctively with the jog wheels, play/cue buttons, mixer knobs and faders, gain pots, VU meter and dedicated loop buttons built to mirror the rekordbox dj layout.
PC Master Out – use computer’s speaker for master out and controller for headphones
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speaker/connected desktop speaker or play through a wireless speaker, while using your headphones to cue independently of the master out at the same time.
Performance Pads with Sequence Call for creative freedom
Create sample sequences then call them up without touching your computer thanks to the new Sequence Call button. Plus trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump and Slicer with eight Performance Pads.
Built-in sound card – simply connect the DDJ-RB to your computer with a USB cable
Record to rekordbox dj via the same USB cable
USB powered – no AC power needed
High quality Mic input – distortion-free even at loud volumes
Portable – easy grip handles and lightweight design
rekordbox 4.1.1 update
The latest rekordbox update brings new features for rekordbox dj users. It's been designed to fully support the DDJ-RB and DDJ-RR, giving you access to dedicated settings tabs – plus PC Master Out, Sequence Load and Sequence Call. All rekordbox dj users can upgrade to enjoy new Mic features on the mixer panel including 3-band EQ and Mic FX.
- Mic features on mixer panel: 3-band EQ, Mic FX, talk over and Mic on/off button.
- For DDJ-RB and DDJ-RR only:
- PC Master Out: play music through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers while still using the controller’s headphones out (line/phono inputs and booth out on the DDJ-RR can’t be used at the same time as PC Master Out. It will be possible after a software update around June 2016)
- Sequence Call: hardware button to select and play your stored sample sequences
- Sequence Load: load your stored sample sequences to the deck and scratch (DDJ-RR only)
- Expanded settings: dedicated tabs in the settings panel.