BOSS CE-2W Chorus Waza Craft S ...
£189.00 In Stock
Delivery on Wednesday
Click and Collect available
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: CE-2W
What we say:
Boss's Waza Craft line is an exclusive group of the most popular Boss pedals, taken by Boss Japan's engineers and developed further to provide the 'ultimate' version of that particular pedal. Waza in English translates as either "art", "deed", "performance" or "technique" depending on it's usage and context but any of these make sense when applied here!
The CE-2 has been the main blueprint for lush chorus effects since 1979, taking over from BOSS's original game changer, the CE-1, after three years on the market. This Waza Craft reimagining actually combines both models: you have two modes, selectable by a mini-toggle on the pedal's face. In CE-1 mode you get the original Chorus and Vibrato effects whilst the CE-2 mode upgrades the sound to stereo. Both modes can use the Rate and Depth knobs to dial in the perfect amount and rate of modulation.
Made with premium components, this CE-2W is a perfect example of BOSS absolutely nailing a sound that's still in major demand 40 years later.
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Standard mode provides a perfect reproduction of the legendary CE-2 sound
- CE-1 mode features chorus and vibrato, authentically reproducing the two stereo sound modes in the world’s first chorus pedal
- Includes new sounds not available in the original pedals, including CE-2 stereo output and variable depth for CE-1 chorus sounds
- Rate and Depth knobs provide fine sound adjustment in both pedal modes
- Premium all-analog circuitry with bucket-brigade (BBD) delay line
- Made in Japan to celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
In Stock7 Available
Order now for Delivery on Wednesday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More