Gibson J45 Standard (2017)
Includes Hard Case
In Stock: 6 Available
Includes FREE Delivery on Saturday
The J-45 is Gibson's best-selling acoustic of all time. Nicknamed "The Workhorse" and first introduced in 1942, this iconic acoustic has become the cornerstone of its round-shoulde... read more
Manufacturer's ID: RS4SVSNP1
- Tonewood: The J-45 is hand built using the classic tonewood combination of Sitka spruce and mahogany
- Tuners: The precise Grover Rotomatic tuners offers superior tuning stability
- Neck Profile: The slim taper neck profile allows easy playability anywhere on the neck
- Inlay: Hand inlaid mother-of-pearl details the headstock, fingerobard, and bridge
- Pickup: LR Baggs™ Element VTC for ultimate plug and play ease with sound hole mounted volume and tone controls
- Improved Feel: Fingerboard edge is softened to comfortably fit the contour of the player's hand.
- Enhanced Finish: Finer grit sandpaper and polishing compounds for high gloss finish.
- Premium Setup: Utilizing state-of-the-art German engineered Plek technology to create the finest playing surface possible. Hand finished for the world's finest feel and playability.
- Smoother hand rubbed and oiled fingerboard and bridges: New penetrating and finishing oil last longer and maximizes woods natural vibrancy