Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock8 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: TT-CS7
Switchable voltage for outstanding versatility
Outlets two through five on the Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 are switchable between 9-volt and 12-volt operation. Individual toggle switches on the bottom of the power brick let you set up any combination of power values. That means you'll be able to power your existing set of pedals, and you'll also be covered when you get new pedals with different power requirements in the future.
All the connectors and cables included
In the box you'll find four 18" cables and three 12" cables for connecting your pedals to the 1 Spot Pro CS7. You'll also get three adapters for special-needs pedals with reversed polarity or different jack types. And for your battery-powered pedals that don't have a power connection, a 9-volt battery adapter cable is included.
Brackets included for convenient pedalboard mounting
The Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 comes with brackets designed for mounting on Pedaltrain pedalboards. It keeps your power supply out of the way for a neater setup and more room for effects pedals.
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Pedal Power Supply Features:
- Power brick for effects pedals
- 7 outlets total: 1 x 18-volt DC, 2 x 9-volt DC, and 4 switchable 9-volt DC/12-volt DC
- Cables and converter plugs included for compatibility with virtually any effects pedals
- Mounting brackets for Pedaltrain pedalboards included
- Outputs are fully isolated to minimize noise
- Switchable input voltage for worldwide use
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Pedal Power Supply Includes:
- 2 DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26" (660mm) - Purple
- 2 DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22" (559mm) - Blue
- 4 DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18" (457mm) - White
- 3 DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12" (305mm) - Yellow
- 1 AC21 (5.5x2.5mm barrel plugs; 21" (533mm) - Red
- Note: All power cables are center pin negative polarity.Power Cables:
- Converter Plugs:
- 1 CL6 - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity) - Green (Line 6 DL4/M9 and some Eventide)
- 1 CYR - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity) - Red (reverse polarity converter)
- 2 C35 - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive) - Black (3.5mm / 1/8" plug converter)
- 1 CBAT - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, black battery clip output) (connects to batter clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks)
- Note: Do NOT connect to a battery!