Available to OrderStock expected 25th October 2021
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: GSPIDV30IIUK
Spider V MkII guitar amplifiers give you the tools to create exactly what you want, whether you like to plug in and immediately rock a traditional amp tone, or enjoy tweaking until you’ve created a unique sound.
Less Tweaking, More Playing All-new presets—including vintage amps voiced by a renowned tube-amp maker, and Artist and Iconic Song collections— deliver the classic and modern sounds you demand. Plus, newly optimized default settings on all amp and effect models make it quick and easy to build your own tones, getting you back to making music faster.
Classic Speaker/Full-Range Mode Classic Speaker mode provides organic amp-tospeaker tone and feel when playing electric guitars, while Full-Range Speaker mode is optimal with acoustic guitars and for playing jam-along tracks.
Practice Tools Practicing is fun with an onboard tuner, metronome, jam-along drum loops, tap tempo, and a 60-second looper (features vary depending on model). The Spider V 240HC MkII head even provides dual 4" speakers and a dedicated 50-watt stereo amp so you can practice anywhere without lugging a speaker cab around.
Free App & USB All Spider V MkII amps offer additional flexibility via USB interfaces, the free Spider V Remote editor/librarian app, the Spider V community at CustomTone.com, and the ability to edit and record on Mac®, PC, iOS®, and AndroidTM devices using software such as Cubase® LE (included free).
|Stereo Headphone Out||1/8"|
|FBV Support||FBV 3, FBV MKII, FBV2|
|Presets via App||128|
|Audio Interface||USB A + USB B|
Spider V Firmware 2.00.0 is a FREE firmware update that includes new features, fixes, stability improvements, and optimizations for Spider V and Spider V MkII amplifiers. It is highly recommended that all Spider V users perform this update.
This update will not affect any presets that have been modified by the user. If you wish to reload the factory presets, this can be performed by pressing and holding the home button and scrolling down to the "Factory Reset" function.
Thank you for using Spider V!
- Classic Speaker Mode – Added a new parameter within cabinet settings called "Speaker". The value "Classic" overrides the selected cabinet model and routes the processed guitar signal to only the woofer, which has been re-voiced for each model of Spider V. This allows Spider V to deliver a more familiar combo amp experience. This can also be set to "Full Range" which operates as it did before –with the selected cabinet and mic modeling and includes the tweeter. USB, AUX IN, drum loops and metronome will still route to the full range speaker system as before.
- New Presets – New presets for vintage amps by a renowned tube amp builder that take advantage of the new classic speaker mode. The entire preset bundle has been revised to take advantage of this new feature with the exception of the Acoustic Guitar presets which still utilize the full range speaker mode. New and revised artist presets are also included. To get these new presets, we recommend to first create a backup of your existing presets, then perform the Factory Reset.
- Preset Labels – Each preset now has a contextual label that is helpful for identifying the purpose of the preset or its author.
- All Amp model default values have been revised.
- All FX model default values have been revised.
- XLR output volume has been lowered to better accommodate consumer-grade audio interfaces and mixers.