Electro Harmonix B9 Organ Machine
Order now for Delivery on Sunday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: EHX-B9
What we say:
Electro-Harmonix are kings of the eccentric FX pedal and this is another delightfully unusual idea: the pedal turns your electric guitar into an old vintage 60s organ!
Beginning with 9 presets, whose names will hopefully fill you in on what to expect tonally (Classic Rock, Continental, Cathedral etc) your guitar (or other instrument of course) turns into a dynamic and authentic sounding retro organ! Doors cover bands can now get by with two guitarists instead of a keyboard player! All joking aside, this pedal does a spookily uncanny job of transforming your guitar: if you think like a keyboard player in terms of chord voicings you'll get extremely close to the desired effect, especially if you play with your fingers instead of a pick. It tracks your notes extremely well and we couldn't detect any latency when using this which is great because that is the only way you can really use this pedal in a practical situation!
A Mod knob controls the rotary speaker emulation on each preset and the Click knob simulates the natural percussive by-product these instruments originally had. This is a most impressive and also totally fun pedal to use!
- Transform the tone of a guitar or keyboard into that of a convincing full body, electric organ
- 9 presets that were finely tuned to emulate some of the most popular and classic electric organ tones
- Control over percussive attack level, modulation speed, organ and dry volume
- Rugged and easy to use
- Use together with the C9 for dual keyboard possibilities!
- EHX 9.6DC200 PSU included
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)