Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: P3TRA215CL
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Shure PSM300 IEM System is a professional level in-ear monitor system. Inside the pack you'll find a digital transmitter and bodypack that will let you wirelessly transmit your own monitor mix the included Shure SE215 Sound Isolating™ Earphones.
Features We Love:
The P3T Wireless Transmitter is capable of sending stereo or mono mixes in 24-bit digital audio. With an extremely easy setup, the P3T will instantly pair with your bodypack at the touch of a button and offers rock-solid wireless connectivity for up to 90 metres. The P3T comes supplied with rackmount brackets so you can store it in a rackmount flightcase for safe transport.
The P3RA is a state of the art wireless bodypack that is capable of receiving stereo mixes that let you take advantage of Shure's MixMode. MixMode essentially splits a stereo mix into two parts and combines them as mono. The benefit of this for example, is if you're a singer, you could have your band mix on channel 1, and your solo vocal on channel two and mix to your preference directly on the bodypack. So if during the first song, you realise you can't hear enough of yourself, you can simply turn your vocal up, without having to signal to your engineer. The P3RA is slim, lightweight and features a built-in screen that shows audio levels and battery status, a built-in volume limiter, and can continuously run on 2 AA batteries for up to 6 hours.
SE215 Sound Isolating™ Earphones
Shure's SE215 earphones are the industry standard for stage monitoring. Capable of producing high volumes, so you'll never feel like you can't get your signal high enough, but offer excellent sound isolation via the selection of interchangeable earpieces, so you don't need to blast your mix to hear it.
This system is fully digital, so you don't need to worry about paying for a license to use it. It's also not prone to interference from other frequencies like can happen with analog systems.
Who Is It For?
Musicians at a professional or intermediate level who want to take advantage of what in ear monitors have to offer.
- MixMode lets you refine your monitor mix directly from the bodypack
- No license required
- Safer for your hearing than floor monitors
P3RA Premium Wireless Stereo Bodypack Receiver
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- LCD display with menu based navigation
- 2 band shelving EQ with high and low boost • 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB900 rechargeable battery power • Use MixMode® or stereo mode to create a personal 2 channel mix
- Easy-to-adjust volume and mix controls
- Scan function quickly finds an open frequency
- Over 90 dB of dynamic range for precise, low-noise audio
- Up to 6 hours continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Slim, lightweight bodypack attaches easily to a belt or guitar strap
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range
P3T Wireless Transmitter
- Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- Detailed, 24-bit digital audio
- Rock-solid analog wireless connection over a 90 meter range
- One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to bodypack receiver
- High-contrast LCD screen with audio metering
- Selectable line/aux level
- ¼" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Rack hardware kit included
SE215 Pro Earphones
- Sensitivity: (1 kHz) (db SPL/mW) 107
- Impedance (Ω): 17
- Cable Length (cm): 162
- Sound Isolation (dB): up to 37 dB
- MicroDriver: Single Dynamic
- Cable Type: Detachable (MMCX)
- Colors: Clear
- Sound Signature: Clear sound with deep bass
- Connection Type: 3.5mm