QSC GX5 Power Amp
Manufacturer's ID: FR-GX5
What we say:
QSC’s GX range of PA amplifiers are high quality, affordable units for connecting to passive speakers. Take your show on the road without compromising your sound.
These light weight units contain technology to cool the circuits automatically during use and promote a stable, problem-free performance.
The GX5 runs at 500w per channel. It supports the use of a subwoofer too, giving you front panel control over the crossover amounts. Proprietary technology called GuardRail sorts the amount of power going into the top and the sub for optimal results.
QSC also offer an astounding 6 YEAR warranty with this, provided you register with them within 30 days. You can register here: QSC Registration
If you run a passive system, this amplifier is a reliable and high quality choice.
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon® combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects two poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1" / 257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight - GX3 and GX5 less than 26 lb (12.5 kg). GX7 only 15.5 lb (7 kg)*
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail™ automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor power, signal and clipping
- Subwoofer/satellite crossover built-in
Out of StockPlease contact us for an estimated delivery time.