Strymon Zuma R300
Order now for Delivery on Thursday
3-Year Warranty Included
We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty as standard. Buy with confidence today. Learn More
Manufacturer's ID: zuma-r300
What we say:
At A Glance:
A slightly scaled down version of the original Strymon Zuma, the R300 has 5 outputs (1 at the end is 9v and 1 9v, 12v or 18v adjustable) and pumps out enough ampage to power even the thirstiest of digital pedals and it’s super low profile and shrunken size means it fits under most pedal boards discreetly!
Features We Love:
Double Isolated Power
With the Strymon’s unique dual isolation stages you can rest assured your guitar sound will be free from pesky grounding and hum issues that are common with a lesser power supply and let the world hear how your pedals are supposed to sound!
As with all pedalboards, they all eventually bloom into a greater size! If you've become accustomed to the super clean hassle free vibe of the Zuma but have acquired more than 9 pedals, simply buy and attach a Strymon Ojai or R30 for extra outputs!
Super slim profile
The Zuma R300 has been on a diet and slimmed down to the perfect size to fit under most boards, even a smaller one! Simply pick up some Strymon mounting brackets or heavy duty velcro and get it stuck on the bottom!
- Unique double isolation keeps the signal free from noise.
- Expand with optional extras for more power outputs if needed.
- Rugged and rock solid construction with new slimmer profile.
- Strymon Zuma R300
Zuma R300 is the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced low profile effects pedal power supply. You get clean, rock-steady power for your 9V, 12V and 18V effects pedals in a pedalboard friendly, expandable package, giving you room to grow. Zuma R300’s ultra-low profile design means that it can fit under just about any pedalboard.
Dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
- 5 high-current, fully isolated outputs with center-negative polarity
- 4 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA)
- 1 adjustable output offers 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
- 500mA per 9V output powers nearly any pedal
- Delivers a maximum of 36W
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18″ length)
- IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to Strymon Ojai or Ojai R30 (sold separately)