Squier Bass VI1-2 of 2 products
About Squier Bass VI
The Squier Bass VI is Squier's incarnation of this legendary Fender instrument. The Fender Bass VI was the secret weapon of many an artist and producer since its introduction in the 60's, tuned just like a regular 6-string guitar - but down a whole octave! This gave it a warm but defined sound that just wasn't like conventional long scale 4 string basses, or even baritone guitars. It was its own beast and made it into the armoury of players as diverse as Jack Bruce of Cream, John Paul Jones of Led Zeppelin, and Robert Smith of The Cure, as well as countless old school country recordings.
The Squier Bass VI delivers this legendary instrument to the masses with outstanding build quality and all the right features, like the short 30" scale, vintage style floating tremolo, and singlecoil pickups built to really translate the extended low end of this guitar.
Why Should I Choose a Squier Bass VI Guitar?
- The perfect bridging instrument for guitarists dabbling in bass
- Keeps the same tuning intervals as a regular guitar, so all chords and positions are the same
- Unique tone unlike any other guitar or bass
- Gives you an extra array of sounds and tones over any other style of guitar or bass
- Built to the outstanding levels of quality and value of all Squier bass guitars