Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Morley 20/20 Volume Plus
In Stock9 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: MTMV2
What we say:
At A Glance:
Introducing the Morley 20/20 Volume Plus, an incredible standalone volume pedal from the audio gurus at Morley. With it's Smooth Audio Taper, you can produce those violin-like swells with not only greater efficiency, but with an incredible level of control. The foot pedal feels comfortable and ergonomic and with the ability to set a minimum volume for your Rhythm and Lead, it can add a whole new dimension to your playing.
Features We Love:
Construction and Design
The Morley 20/20 is a pedal that's designed for ergonomics and comfort, not only that but with a cold-rolled steel housing and Optical Circuitry designed to never wear down, this pedal is practically bomb-proof.
Smooth Audio Taper
The Smooth Audio Taper feature makes your swells so much slicker and more effective. It's a small, but welcome feature that really helps those notes glide.
Minimum Volume Control
Being able to set a minimum volume for your Rhythm and Lead adds extra layers to your playing, but not only that placing the Morley 20/20 Volume Plus in front of a Distortion or Fuzz pedal allows you to use it as a variable control for that pedal too.
- Ergonomic Design and Robust Build
- Smooth Audio Taper and Minimum Volume
- Glow in the Dark Rubber and Toe End Logo, impossible to miss!
- Optical Circuitry that will never wear down.
- Smooth Audio Taper ideal for violin type swells.
- Switchable Minimum Volume Control with LED indication
- 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H)
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Silent switching, no “pops” or bleed when activated.
- Glow in the Dark Treadle Rubber and Toe-End Logo.
- Cold-rolled steel housing
- One-year warranty. Lifetime Warranty available with registration.